We are looking for a Digital Marketer to increase our amazing Marketing Team!
If you live and breathe B2B SAAS digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You will be working in a team with a CMO, head of marketing, content manager, CRM controller, PR specialist and other gurus!
All working together towards the goal of creating awareness around the Rentals United brand.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have between 3-5 years experience in digital marketing, will be a self-motivated person with native-like English, not afraid to get his/her hands dirty and roll up their sleeves in a fast-growing startup environment.
You also feel 100% comfortable using Mailchimp, Hubspot or Wordpress and Google Analytics & Adwords don’t scare you ‘cause you’re data-driven.
But above all: you’re a fun, energetic and open person that can execute any digital marketing project from inception all the way to launch.
Opportunities for you at RU!
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Help organize, maintain and write content for all of our marketing activities
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Working knowledge of Marketing CRM - Hubspot (big bonus)
- Previous knowledge working in the Vacation Rental industry will make your journey easier
- Worked previously on SaaS project marketing
English (business level).
Other languages are a plus.
What we offer you:
The best opportunity to join one of the fastest growing
companies in Barcelona! but also:
• A dynamic and multicultural environment, with more than 15 nationalities to meet.
• Amazing new offices surrounded by shopping centres and light parks and located in one of the best areas of Barcelona.
• We bring the food on Fridays! We also offer you free coffee, tea and fruits.
• Friendly environment. We don’t understand work without the
team. We love to organise different fun activities and events altogether.
• Special prizes for different services such as Gym.
• Normal office hours and short-days on Friday.
• Possibility to Work From Home one day per week.
• Full-time position + competitive salary.
If you consider you are our ideal candidate, you can send your updated CV to email@example.com!
About Rentals United