CoChess is the home of online chess coaching, a marketplace where chess players of all levels can safely and easily find the perfect online coach for them. CoChess is part of the Play Magnus Group, which was founded by Magnus Carlsen, the world champion in chess. Play Magnus Group counts more than 120 enthusiastic collaborators and did an IPO on Euronext in October 2020.
- You will be responsible for driving the digital marketing of CoChess, covering targeted campaigns as well as regular SEO/SEA.
- You will conceive, plan, create and execute all our marketing campaigns with the support of our graphical designers and with the input of product management. Furthermore,
- you will optimize the CoChess site and related landing pages for SEO and SEA.
- Min 5 years of experience in digital marketing in B2C, preferably in education, coaching, edtech or marketplaces
- Proven hands-on experience with SEO and SEA in B2C
- Proven hands-on experience in running the digital marketing from campaign conception to execution
- Fluent in (written) English
Special super skill
Speak, breathe, and dream chess. If you see “1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.Bb5” and your brain reads “Ruy Lopez opening”, you really have a very strong advantage on other candidates.
This job can be done fully remote. For practical reasons, living close to one of our offices in Oslo, Barcelona, Riga or Hamburg is a plus.
- 🕐 Flexible working hours
- 🚢 23 days holiday leave + an extra day next year if you use it all
- 🎁 Birthday off
- 🏠 Work from home or office
CoChess is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to support and create a diverse work environment. We are hiring without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation or identity, family or marital status, religion, nationality or disability status. The interview processes are conducted fairly based on your experience and skills. We look for and value the most talented people. Everyone is welcome!