Typeform was founded by two designers looking to rid the web of boring forms and a disjointed user experience.
Design is in our DNA. From the brand to content to product, design plays a vital role in educating and inspiring people throughout their journey with Typeform.
Do you like designing meaningful campaigns, and also learning about the impact achieved so you can learn and optimise your work? We’re looking for a Digital Graphic Designer to join our Acquisition team.
You’ll work with a cross-functional team of other designers (graphic and motion) and marketers, to deliver best-in-class templates and campaigns for paid ads, social and
As the Digital Graphic Designer in Acquisition, here’s what you’ll do:
- Work collaboratively with a group of marketeers and other designers to create converting campaigns and assets that turn users into paying customers.
- Create show-stopping images, videos, websites and interactive assets for paid ads, digital media and social ads that accommodate all screen sizes.
- Design most of our new templates, and revamp our old best performing templates with a people-first approach, to inspire users to get the most of our tool.
- Develop an intimate knowledge on social and paid, through insights, optimisation and regular interaction, to create high-performing conversion campaigns.
- Ensure cutting edge digital campaigns and constant innovation, by being up to latest trends in social formats and industry insights, to create meaningful content.
Here’s what we’re after:
- You’re a creative thinker, analytical designer.
- You’re passionate about creating meaningful and efficient design solutions.
- You’ve got great collaboration and communication skills.
- You’re a purpose driven designer. You understand the importance of storytelling to creating meaning.
- You’re passionate about learning from results, and optimising your work to create a higher impact.
- You’re highly data-informed, buy you’re not exclusively driven by it.
- You take the initiative, you’re proactive.
- You are passionate on sharing your design process.
- You’ve got 4 years of experience in digital graphic design, having worked with in-house teams from other companies before.
- You’ve got experience in Facebook and Display campaigns and have an idea of what converts best.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- You’re empathetic and friendly. Honesty it’s a must.
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner ;-)
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.