If you live and breathe B2B digital marketing, SAAS and travel, you’d like to keep on reading… We
are looking for a Digital Content Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital
marketing campaigns across all channels. You will join a team with a CMO, Head of Marketing, Client Marketing Manager, CRM Manager, Paid Marketing Specialists, PR Specialist and other
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing, a self-motivated person with a native level of English, with a hands-on approach and ready to roll-up his/her sleeves in a fast-growing startup environment. You also feel comfortable using HubSpot, WordPress and Google Analytics ‘cause you’re data-driven.
But above all: you’re a fun, energetic and open person that can execute any digital marketing
project from inception all the way to launch.
- Write a clear marketing copy to promote our Software (email campaigns, website copy, landing pages, blog posts, brochure, social media posts, etc.)
- Plan, build and execute our weekly email marketing campaigns
- Measure and report the performance of our email campaigns (ROI and KPIs)
- Create blog posts and/or proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Liaise with external freelancers (translators, copywriters, designers etc)
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or Journalism or a related field
- Proven working experience in a SAAS digital marketing team
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing email campaigns, web content creation, blog posts
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Optimize)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Working knowledge of Marketing CRM - HubSpot (big bonus). Knowledge of HTML, PhotoShop is also a plus
- Passion for the Vacation Rental industry and travel tech will make your journey easier
English - native
Spanish or French is a big plus.
What we offer you
The best opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing
companies in Barcelona! but also:
- A dynamic and multicultural environment, with more than 15 nationalities to meet.
- Amazing new offices surrounded by shopping centres and light parks and located in one of the best areas of Barcelona.
- We bring the food on Fridays! We also offer you free coffee, tea and fruits.
- Friendly environment. We don’t understand work without the team. We love to organise different fun activities and events altogether.
- Special prizes for different services such as Gym.
- Normal office hours and short-days on Friday.
- Possibility to Work From Home one day per week.
- Full-time position + competitive salary.
About Rentals United