We are looking for a Digital Analytics Senior Specialist who is responsible for overseeing and advancing the digital capabilities of the organization.
This position will develop the implementation and adoption of Digital Analytics Solutions. Working as a core area across digital business stakeholders and he/she will be part of Data&Insights team.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Lead all digital analytics tracking initiatives; mainly using Adobe Analytics: Generate tracking code (standard/custom), troubleshoot existing implementation, and use Tealium to implement data layer for new brands.
• Work together with different teams in Data&Insights team to design the tagging plan based on business/product needs.
• Guide stakeholders through complex technical implementation such as: code, pixels, analytics setup and other technical components to ensure digital campaigns are set up in accordance with the product’s goals.
• Design and execute the adoption plan for Adobe Analytics tool in Product, Marketing, UX, and Data&Insights teams.
• Investigates and recommends new analytics tools and/or improvements to existing tools across specialties.
• Advise cross-functional teams on what can/can’t be tracked effectively.
• Keep current with analytic tool features and upgrades.
• Provides strong leadership in the design, development, implementation, and ongoing enhancement of current and proposed analytics tools.
• Experience with selecting vendors and managing relationships with them.
• Solid knowledge of accounting and financial aspects of vendor management
If you’re a team player, data driven and have an analytical mind, and you share and feel our company Values:
• Sharing and collaborating for the common good
• Satisfaction for our users and customers
• Integrity in everything we do
• Personal drive to achieve our dreams
• Joy in working together
Join our team!
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, economics, math, statistics (or similar).
• 5+ years of relevant work experience; digital marketing analytics experience preferred.
• Proficiency in digital analytics solutions such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, or equivalent.
• Expert level in Tag Management solutions as Tealium or Google Tag Manager.
• Experience in attribution models is a plus.
• Proficiency in query language such as SQL or equivalent.
• Proficiency in database administration such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySql, or equivalent.
• Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver against aggressive deadlines.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Products; advanced skills in MS Excel including pivot tables that provide insight.
• Permanent contract, Full time position
• To be part of a Best Place to Work company, with an excellent working environment and modern and creative offices
• Working with the best professionals in a leading company
• Opportunities for development and growth within the company and the international group
• Flexible working hours 8-10h / 17-19h (Fridays afternoon off)
• Intensive workday during summer months and Easter
• Attractive remuneration according to your experience
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!