Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,800 daily flights from 85 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 371 Boeing 737 aircraft. Ryanair has orders for a further 293 new Boeing 737 aircraft, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 119m this year to 200m p.a. in FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 30-year safety record.
At Ryanair Labs Madrid you will be working with the biggest airline website in the world Insights get used to make a difference to customers experience. Our team develop insights that get applied across the website and the customer experience based on customer behaviors observed on website and through their booking history. This is fed to senior management to make key strategic decisions and to various departments in the business, especially Digital Experience, Brand Communications, Customer Service, Operations and PR. Working as part of the web analytics team – currently 3 analysts close working with BI to automate the regular reporting, especially our new automation analyst). Close working with wider insight team (currently 8 in total) who work across market research, customer analytics, data science and reporting.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understand the key figures that the team produces and the process that has been taken to get these.
- Develop and maintain site analytics data and keep up to date and implement new and relevant features.
- Perform deep dives using site analytics data (both raw clickstream and from automated tools) that help us understand customer and market behaviours.
- Interpret the business meaning and recommendations from the reporting that has been done.
- Understand all sources of data available and how to query them to accurately produce figures that the business can make decisions on.
- Understand and gather site analytics business requirements and communicate to developers, become the point of contact between site analytics team and developers.
- Deep involvement in the delivery of regular reporting.
- Develop and maintain custom dashboards and reporting solutions for site analytics to facilitate in more timely delivery of insight.
- Work with product teams to help develop, set up and analyse AB tests.
- Experience of visualizing and interpreting data and communicating this to help inform business decisions.
- Experience with Microsoft office suite and strong excel skills.
- Ability to relay technical and analytical knowledge to stakeholders with various levels of technical/analytical knowledge.
- Highly numerate, with a desire to understand customer behavior through data.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to work on technical projects proactively.
- Attention to detail and good time management and prioritization skills a must.
- Strong interest in developing knowledge in and using data analytical and visualization tools.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- 1 year of experience on standard industry web analytics tools e.g. Adobe, Google Analytics, Coremetrics etc. (ideally within online ecommerce).
- Understanding of and experience in website tagging.
- Knowledge of marketing channel attribution.
- Working knowledge of and a desire to use different analytical coding languages (SQL) and tools (PowerBI) for understanding business and customer performance using click behavior.
- Flight Benefits
- Working with the biggest airline website in the world