We are looking for a t-shaped, creative, and data-driven digital marketeer with strong knowledge and experience in brand awareness and (programmatic) display advertising. As a key member of the digital marketing team, you are constantly searching for opportunities to increase brand awareness, drive high quality traffic to our sites and engage with these visitors. At the same time, you are responsible for budget planning, strategy, agency management, and the timely and qualitative execution of your plans.
You will report to the manager digital marketing and will join the digital marketing team, that have the overall goal of optimizing the funnel across the entire buyer journey while optimizing spend.
Here's a little taste of your challenge:
You will be part of the digital marketing team and be responsible for:
- Initiate and drive all digital brand awareness campaigns across Europe. This includes all customer touch points and considers the next phases of the buyer journey.
- Set yearly objectives and KPIs for your regions
- Plan and execute (hands-on) integrated digital brand awareness campaigns: branded search, social media (Linkedin/Facebook), (programmatic) display advertising, and remarketing.
- Build hyper targeted audiences through customer data, build campaigns/ad sets, monitor performance, adjust bids and budgets, and test/iterate to generate leads and results.
- Work closely with brand/design, SEO specialist, content marketers, PR, and your other digital marketing colleagues to design and execute effective awareness campaigns.
- Identify trends, analyse and translate data into actionable insights. Initiate activities to improve performance and optimize spend.
- Monitor campaign performance and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Report and inform key stakeholders in (tele)marketing and sales.
- Manage online brand awareness budget and propose how to effectively distribute this over the available online channels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other partners.
Who are you?
There is no set route to be part of Webfleet Solutions. However, to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Management.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrable online marketing experience and lead generation in a B2B environment, preferably in an international environment.
- Deep knowledge and experience in brand awareness and (programmatic) display advertising.
- Proficient knowledge of SEO and PPC (i.e., Google Ads, Paid Social) advertising.
- Demonstratable knowledge and experience with advertising platforms such as Google Ads, DV360, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign manager.
- Proven track record of initiating and developing successful, creative B2B campaigns.
- Working knowledge of (website) analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Datastudio), with the ability to measure digital efforts via regular analysis leveraging these tools
- Experience with CRM Tools is a plus: Salesforce Sales Cloud / Salesforce Pardot.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, understand how to collect data, turn these into actionable insights and improve online performance.
- Good project management, communication, and presentation skills.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Result oriented, takes initiative, positive attitude.
- Driven, ambitious and enjoy dynamic fast working pace.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial thinking, and a team player.
Practically Speaking, What's In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package in addition to the salary:
- Retirement and disability pension
- Life and accident insurance
- Flexible holiday plan
- Birthday off!
- Plenty of formal training for new joiners + access to LinkedIn Learning
Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. Its main Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET is used by businesses of all sizes to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, Webfleet Solutions provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address the needs of businesses as well as consumers. Webfleet Solutions has over 50,000 customers worldwide and services drivers in more than 100 countries, giving them the industry’s strongest local support network and widest range of sector-specific third-party applications and integrations. Our customers benefit every day from the high standards of confidentiality, integrity and availability of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified service, re-audited in November 2018.
Webfleet Solutions is part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, a leader in advanced solutions and sustainable mobility.
For further information, please visit webfleet.com. Follow us on Twitter @WebfleetNews. For more information about Bridgestone in EMIA, please visit www.bridgestone-emia.com and Bridgestone newsroom.
Want to join us?
If that’s a yes, then please apply to say hi. Complete the online form and attachments in English, please.
Do note that online technical evaluation and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.