At Wallapop we are on a quest to grow the collaborative economy and make the world more sustainable by extending the life of products. Would you like to join the talented team that is making this possible?
We are on the hunt for an experienced Digital Acquisition & Retention Specialist with a passion for driving brand and business growth through customer acquisition and re-engagement in a cost-effective manner.
Working with multiple internal departments, you’ll be responsible for the strategy, execution, and analysis of performance digital acquisition marketing activities. You’ll play a key role in delivering on the overall digital acquisition marketing strategy while creating and optimizing digital acquisition marketing plans that grow the Wallapop community and impact core engagement metrics.
- Control multi-million budgets and take full responsibility for the performance of digital acquisition & retention marketing campaigns
- Manage the creation and planning of digital campaigns
- Maintain and serve as a point of contact for network relationships
- Coordinate with third party agencies
- Explore new digital acquisition sources and marketing opportunities. Leading the testing, development and execution of digital marketing (initiatives across paid search, social ads, retargeting, programmatic display, etc.) that directly impact digital acquisition, consideration, engagement/retention, conversion and churn
- Analyze the effectiveness of campaigns and optimize accordingly. Constant analysis of data to identify areas of improvement/optimization and to ensure maximum ROI.
- Perform market and competitive research
- Identify opportunities/issues in our media buying and make appropriate recommendations
- Generating regular (weekly and monthly) performance reports for distribution within the marketing team and broader organization.
- Maximizing and growing existing campaigns in all digital channels, while creatively iterating and testing ideas to continually expand and improve KPIs.
Required Skills / Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications, Digital/Online Marketing or other analytical degrees such as engineering/mathematics
- 4+ years experience in online/digital marketing, performance marketing with 2-3 years in an operational marketing role.
- Expertise in one channel and working knowledge across others: Social Ads (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest…) Paid Search (Google Ads, Apple Ads…), Programmatic buying (DBM, AppNexus…), Ad Networks (AppLovin, Remerge…).
- Experience with measurement tools: Adjust, AppsFlyer…
- Knowledges working with different attribution models and media buying strategies
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Strong interest in the Wallapop user, product, and market position
- Mobile marketing experience is a must
- Solid brand strategy experience is a plus
- English proficiency is a must
✦ All-new, modern and inspirational office space
✦ Flexible working hours
✦ Specialized training
✦ Encouraging, fun and team-focused offsite trips twice a year
✦ International team (now 11 nationalities and counting)
✦ Team building activities
✦ English/Spanish lessons
✦ Half-day Fridays
✦ Free coffee, and free fresh fruit
✦ Private Health Insurance
✦ Other benefits paid from the gross salary (kindergarten check, food check, transport check).
Wallapop is a pure mobile marketplace that helps people find the best opportunities to buy and sell nice things nearby. But beyond that, what we really want to do is offer the best street trade experience to all our users around the world. In order to achieve this we are looking for some special people...
- - Amazing office space.
- - Apple or PC equipment of your choice.
- - Specialised training.
- - Health insurance.
- - Amazing offsites twice a year.
- - International team (now 10 nationalities) .
- - Help with apartment searches.