Today, there’s more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
Within Netskope Engineering, the IaaS team is responsible for building cloud-scale Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) that gives enterprises visibility /compliance for critical workloads and DLP / Malware protection for critical data running in public cloud infrastructures such as AWS, GCP, and Azure. We are currently looking for talented DevSecOps engineers to join our team. As a member of the IaaS team, you will have the opportunity to develop innovative solutions to protect the exponentially increasing amount of enterprise data and workloads being deployed in the public cloud.
- Work on the trifecta of visibility, compliance and remediation for public cloud security.
- Design and Implement applications for integration with AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Implement compliance rules (e.g., CIS, NIST, PCI, HIPPA, etc.) for AWS, Azure, GCP using Netskope Security Query language.
- Use and abuse various IaaS and PaaS services.
- Research on the latest public cloud services threat vectors and implement best practices rules for the same within the product.
- Research and implement advanced layered public cloud security use cases like IAM analytics, True netskope exposure etc.
- Implement test automation and metrics for measuring security efficacy.
- Implement remediation scripts using AWS lambda, Powershell etc
- Own and automated deployment and management of services in public cloud kubernetes cluster using tools like spinnaker and infrastructure using terraform
- Act as a bridge between engineering, research, product management, customer success, and customer support teams.
- Provide a customer perspective to the engineering team.
BS (MS Preferred) - Computer Science, Information Security
Required Technical Skills
- A good understanding and knack for automating public cloud infrastructure security, deployment and monitoring.
- Expert in using AWS or Azure or GCP.
- At least 2 years experience with public cloud services.
- 3 -10 years of experience in DevSecOps automation.
- Working knowledge of public cloud security compliance standards like CIS, NIST, PCI, HIPPA, SOC etc.
- Proficient in any one scripting language (e.g., Python, shell script, etc.)
- Experience with cloud provisioning using terraform, cloud formation template, etc.
- An ideal fit will be someone who has been a DevSecOps engineer working in automating public cloud infrastructure.
- Hands on experience with services like AWS Guard Duty, AWS Inspector, AWS Config or Azure Security Center.
Desired Technical Skills
- Experience with docker/kubernetes orchestration and security.
- Great written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work in a geo-distributed cross-functional group.