Stacktical is a Predictive Scalability Testing platform. It ensures our customers design and ship softwares that always scale to the maximum of their ability and with minimum operational footprint, by adding Continuous Scalability Testing to their Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines.
DevOps at Stacktical are responsible for helping our customers improve their SDLC and CI/CD pipeline, as well as actively participate in building the Stacktical’s SaaS platform.
We are looking for a skilled Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, expert in Scalability, that is excited about the vision of using Predictive Analytics and AI to reinvent the field.
With a long-standing passion for automating your work and the work of others, you also understand how Software as a Service is increasingly empowering companies to do just that.
You can justify previous experiences in startups and you’re capable of working remotely, with great efficiency, in fast-paced, demanding environments. Ideally, you’d have a proven track record of working remotely for 2+ years.
Needless to say, you fully embrace the working philosophy of digital nomadism we’re developing at Stacktical and both the benefits and responsibilities that come with it.
-- Your role & responsibilities
- Maintenance of servers and microservices, including critical production environments, in Cloud and other hosting configurations (dedicated, vps and shared).
- Ensure the availability, performance and scalability of applications in respect of proven design and architecture best practices.
- Design and execute Scalability strategies that ensure the scalability and the elasticity of the infrastructure.
- Manage a portfolio of Softwares, their Development Life Cycle and optimize their Continuous Integration and Delivery workflows (CI/CD).
- Automate the Quality & Reliability Testing of applications (Unit Tests, Integration Tests, E2E Tests, Performance and Scalability Tests).
-- Your experience, your skills
- Hands on experience in administering high availability and high performance environments, as well as managing large-scale deployments of traffic-heavy applications.
- Extensive knowledge of Cloud Computing concepts, technologies and providers (Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure…).
- A strong ability to design and execute cutting edge System Testing strategies (smoke tests, performance/load tests, regression tests, capacity tests).
- Excellent understanding of Scalability processes and techniques.
- Good grasp of Scalability, Elasticity concepts and creative Auto Scaling strategies (Auto Scaling Groups management, API-based scheduling).
- Hands on experience with Docker and Docker orchestration tools like Kubernetes and their corresponding provider management services (Amazon ECS, Google Container Engine, Azure Container Service...).
- Proven ability to work remotely with teams of various sizes in same/different timezones, from anywhere and still remain highly motivated, productive, and organized.
- Excellent English communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation. Great email and Instant Messaging (Slack) proficiency.q
We’re looking for a self learner always willing to step out her/his comfort zone to become better. An upright individual, ready to write the first and many chapters of the Stacktical story with us.
-- Our virtual office
Our headquarters are in Paris but our offices and our clients are everywhere in the World.
We’re a fully distributed company with a 100% remote workforce.
-- Remote work & contract
Remote work at Stacktical requires you to forge a contract with the Stacktical company, using your own billing structure.
That means you would either need to own a company or leverage a compatible legal status.
Labour laws can be largely different from a country to another and we are not (yet) in a position to comply with the local requirements of all our employees.
Just because you will be a contractor doesn’t make you less of a fully-fledged employee of Stacktical. In fact, even our founders are contractors too.
-- Compensation Package
- Fixed-price contract
Your contract fixed-price is engineered around your expectations, our possibilities and the overall implications of remote work.
Let’s have a transparent chat about it.
- Stock Options
Yes, joining Stacktical means you are entrusted to own part of the company.
Please send your resume to email@example.com using the “Working at Stacktical” subject.
We strongly advise you sign up to https://stacktical.com and explore the platform to better grasp what we are working on and possibly bring something interesting to the table during our chat.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!