Intelygenz is a software development company, which founding partners are vocational developers. Our mission is to help customers and partners by translating the latest technology trends into business opportunities. We have helped more than 100 companies to develop and start their products, and we work and partner with industry leaders.
We know our success is in our people and in the high-quality of our code that we develop from Madrid and San Francisco.
Who would not love finishing a daily and going straight to a Nerf® battle? Or have a meeting in Mordor? Or to participate in a paella contest, canyoning or going to an event in Polonia?
At Intelygenz you will find a place to grow and learn in an international environment, surrounded by all the coffee (tea or cocoa) that you want! We even design our own t-shirt, one for every anniversary.
Our tech team is growing and right now we’re looking for a DevOps/SRE. If you want to work with incredible professionals and you love new challenges, this is the place for you!
Being an Intelygenz DevOps means you’ve been singled out for your capabilities and skills in automation, definition and standardization. Our DevOps help other developers achieve greater efficiency and quality in their working processes using the most cutting edge tools.
Given their key role in strategy, the DevOps team cannot allow workarounds and their work must always be held to the highest of standards. This is why they all have many years of experience and learning with them as mentors, becomes a professionally enriching experience.
During your first month, you will be lucky enough to have at least one expert mentor walk you through this phase and help get you oriented and on your way to success. From the second month onwards, you will be in control and able to make decisions that you consider appropriate and necessary for every situation that arises.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar position
- Thorough knowledge in:
- Management and deployment using AWS
- Deployment infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Git version control
- Linux/Unix operating systems, both physical and virtualized infrastructures
- Knowledge in:
- Container deployment architectures (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, EKS, ECS)
- Configuration management system like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, SaltStack, etc.
- Basic administration of databases (MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Experience configuring a system of CI/CD (GitLabCI, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)
- Ability to develop scripts in at least one programming language (Python or Ruby type)
- Experience in agile projects and methodologies
- For this position, it is essential to have an upper-intermediate to advanced level of English in reading, speaking and writing
Nice to have
- Knowledge in:
- Management and deployment using Google Compute Engine, OpenStack, Azure, etc.
- Different software testing strategies
- Have been involved in designing a cloud-based solution
- Ability to drop into code and logs to diagnose problems
- Experience with good development practices
- Ability to work closely with the team, ensuring the creation of accessible, high-performance applications
- Excellent level of oral and written communication with customers, both internal and external
- Must be autonomous and have a clear focus on customer/service / results
- Excellent problem-solving ability, high level of initiative, responsibility, adaptation, highly motivated and eager to learn
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working: up to 3 days per week (right now all the teams are working 100% remote)
- Tech programs: continuous training (1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers)
- Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Cloud…)
- Open bar of Udemy
- Office in Callao area, one of the coolest in Madrid
- Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe)
- Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport and kindergarten
- Health insurance (50% granted)
- Gympass and football, basketball, paddle and runners team
- Parties and team building events
- Being part of this great team!
With 16 years’ experience and a 100% track record, we deliver technology that genuinely helps people and their businesses. Our work is executed with cutting-edge code, offers measurable ROI, and is guided by professional account and client management. We put 20% of our resources into thought-provoking research, and are always open to new ideas and methodologies. We pride ourselves on being bold, honest and authentic.