Born 4 years ago, Cubyn is the leader in Europe on first mile
logistics. Our mission is to help merchants be successful online by
building the logistics network of the internet.
We collect items on-demand within 2H, perform packing & shipping of parcels. By offering a top-notch logistics chain without constraints to our partners, we allow them to focus on their core business. Since 2016, Cubyn grows 300% YoY and consolidates its leading position in Europe.
At Cubyn we believe in ambition, impact, effort, disruptive thinking, teamwork and humility - and our team is our greatest asset. We are looking to double the size of the team by the end of this year, so would you join us?
Key facts & figures:
-We secured a 7Mn$ funding in series-A to expand our operation in major european cities. -Last year we shipped +200K parcels from 200+ active customers in Paris -Some of our clients: Rakuten, Backmarket, Dior, Doctolib, Tealer and many more!
What you will do
You will be in charge of improving the global reliability of the whole Cubyn infrastructure.
We aim to provide our partners (customers, courriers, warehouse operators) the best in class logistics experience which means highly available services throughout all our applications.
This new role at Cubyn has many challenges:
- supervise and continuously improve our infrastructure
- define and keep track of infrastructure quality KPIs
- provide our engineering team a great developer UX to ensure product delivery & quality
- advocate scalability and DevOps best practices among our engineering team
- supervise contractors on warehouse network installations (site reliability)
We recently migrated all our Kubernetes clusters to GCP.
- Google Cloud: 40+ microservices orchestrated with Kubernetes (× 3 environments: prod, sandbox and staging)
- AWS: S3 (file storage), Cloudfront (static apps & cdns)
- Online: CI / CD (with drone.io)
- Backend: NodeJS ES7, MySQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, Mocha, etc.
- Frontend: VueJS, Angular 1.x, Ionic, Gulp, LESS, etc.
- Hardware: Node Webkit and Raspberry Pi
What we’re looking for
A passionate & dedicated engineer who wants to be part of a fast growing startup
- You have 3+ years of professional experience as a DevOps
- You are fluent in the AWS ecosystem or Google Cloud
- You have a great expertise in relational DBs
- You have a significant experience in message brokers (RabbitMQ, Kafka, ...)
- You have excellent professional ethics and are known to be a reliable co-worker
- You love spreading knowledge around you
- You know the NodeJS ecosystem and have some experience with it
- You have some notions around microservices and their patterns
- You are knowledgeable on site reliability (network & system engineering)
If you are interested please your CV to [firstname.lastname@example.org]