FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Heetch is a ride-sharing app with a simple mission: we want people to enjoy going out. Every night and every day, our drivers are doing their all to make your ride unforgettable and friendly! We are focusing on young peoples expectations and are competing within a competitive and fast paced market.
The service was launched in Paris on September 2013 and has seen exponential growth since then, with thousands of rides every night in France, Italy, Sweden, Belgium and Morocco.
With more than 1 million users in Europe, we are proud to be one of the fastest growing startups coming out of France!
(please note that this role is a remote based role. However, for timezone and administrative reasons, we are looking people based in Europe or equivalent time zones)
DevOps (aka Glue Team) AT HEETCH
The DevOps team's mission is about providing a stable and reliable infrastructure, efficient tooling, sharing technical knowledge and always looking forward to improve our technical stack. The team is in charge of creating the best development environment for all Heetch engineers.
This is achieved by taking a transversal approach, which consists in working hand in hand on a regular basis with every team, enabling the team to gather strong feedbacks on where productivity or reliability can be improved.
OUR ENGINEERING VALUES
• Move smart: we are data driven, and employ tools and best practices to ship code quickly and safely(continuous integration, code review, automated testing, etc).
• Distribute knowledge: we want to scale our DevOps team to a point where our contributions do not stop at the company code base. We believe in the Open Source culture and communication with the outside world.
• Unity makes strength: moving people from A to B is not as easy as it sounds but, we always keep calm and support each other.
• Always improve: we value personal progress and want you to look back proudly on what you’ve done.
• Ship small but often: we constantly deliver value to other developers to avoid building up frustration caused by long development cycle
• Automate all the things: we think that most maintenance and manual actions can be automated to reduce friction, mistakes and offers a better scaling of the delivery pipeline.
• Willing to be involved: the DevOps team has a large scope of responsibilities and members must cope with them.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Deliver love and happiness.
• Build tools and infrastructure to make the other development squads iterate faster without thinking too much about the infrastructure.
• Provide best practices and share our knowledge with the rest of the organization.
• Work in a highly scalable micro services architecture.
• Provide best practices and share knowledge with other teams.
• Maintenance & Monitoring of the platform
• DevOps mindset
• Go experience
• Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application and microservices
• Strong scripting skills(bash, Python, Ruby)
• Rigor in code writing, test coverage and other best practices
• Great oral and written communication skills in English
• Adaptable and pragmatic problem solver
• Ability to thrive in a startup environment
• Proficient with Docker
- Network Network
- Packer Packer
• Contributions to open source projects
• Experience with message brokers(such as RabbitMQ or Kafka)
• Exposure to real-time technology problems
• Paid conference attendance/travel.
• Heetch credits.
• A Spotify subscription.
• Code retreats and company retreats.
• Travel budget (visit your remote coworkers and our offices).
You can also have a look at our open-source projects and contributions here
Heetch company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.