We are looking to add an experienced, full time DevOps to manage our System and Cloud Infrastructure
The ideal candidate must have great experience in AWS environments, big experience in Continuous Delivery, with proactive attitude with great communication skills.
The candidate will further have had experience working with configuration management tools, for example, Puppet or Chef as well as a vast knowledge in high-availability approaches such as failover, load balancing, clustering, and risk-management.
The successful candidate will work helping the team to achieve our continuous delivery dream, the implementation of High Availability and resilient microservices infrastructure.
- BS in Computer Science, related degree, minimum 5 years experience.
- Experience working on high criticality and high availability environments.
- Experience working with Continuous Delivery environments
General technical skills
- Agile methodologies. (SCRUM, Kanban..)
- Deep knowledges with AWS (EC2, ECS, S3, RDS, VPC, Security Groups, ELB, ElastiCache, Route53, Beanstalk, CloudFormation, etc..)
- Continuous integration system (GoCD, Travis, Jenkins…)
- Automation configuration scripts
- Experience with Docker Containers and Microservices Architecture
- Containers management tools (ECS, Swarm, Kubernetes, Rancher…)
- Deep knowledge on HA Architecture.
- Deep knowledge on Nginx, HA Proxy or Traefik… server acting as a REST API gateway
- Shell scripting (bash, python…)
- Network storage system (nfs)
- Non relational storage systems (Redis, MongoDB…)
- Knowledge on logging and reporting system (Logstash/Fluentd +Elasticsearch + Kibana)
- Monitoring tools (like Prometheus)