Broker Genius is the most powerful pricing technology in the event ticket industry. It allows ticket resellers to create their own custom rules to automatically price their tickets in line with a real-time market price.
Ticket reselling is a $10B+ market in the US and growing. Our proprietary software is used by many of the United States’ largest ticket resellers and has raised its profitability by up to 50%.
We are currently looking for a motivated DevOps Lead to join our team in the Barcelona Office, in Poblenou District (a few blocks from the beach!). If you are a collaborative leader, with knowledge and experience as a DevOps Lead, always willing to set the bar higher and to achieve new challenges... we are looking for you!
● Lead the team to refine DevOps roadmap and goals.
● Ensure our platform security, availability, scalability, and optimal performance.
● Proactive monitoring and preventing outages of infrastructure and applications.
● Collaborate extensively with other teams to solve blocker issues.
● Building and optimizing CI/CD pipelines.
● Automating deployments, provisioning, configuration, and routine administrative tasks.
● Systems and infrastructure troubleshooting, security assurance (infrastructure, OS and web application level) and optimization.
● Linking interests of Ops, Development, and QA.
● Architecting infrastructure with disaster recovery in mind.
● Working with networking and firewalls [i.e VPC, VPN].
● Performance optimization of systems, infrastructure, and web platforms.
● Keep up with trends in DevOps, and learn new skills quickly.
● Containers and Container Orchestration with Docker/Kubernetes, preferably GKE.
● CI/CD with Jenkins, GitHub.
● Extensive experience with Ansible and Terraform.
● Windows and Linux administration and troubleshooting.
● Monitoring and alerting tools, preferably NewRelic, Datadog, ElastAlert.
● Both cloud [any of GCP (preferred), AWS, Azure, etc.] and on-premises [non-cloud] infrastructure and services.
● Experience with configuring servers for PHP applications.
● Experience with security tools like Qualys for scanning infrastructure.
● Provisioning and Administration of API gateways.
● Administration of Directory Services (LDAP, Jumpcloud, Active Directory, etc.)
● Basic administration skills for both SQL [such as Windows SQL Server, MySQL, etc.] and NoSQL [such as MongoDB, Elasticsearch, etc.] databases.
● Experience with writing applications in PHP, (Laravel 5, Symfony or Zend Framework).
● Experience in working with Kong API gateway
● 7+ years of experience in Dev/DevOps and at least 2 years of experience in a leadership role.
● Strong decision making and project management skills.
● You should love the challenge of making systems and processes both secure and easy to use.
● Have a track record for embedding security into the fabric of an organization and infrastructure. ● A strategic thinker who can translate vision into tactical execution.
● Innate ability to effectively prioritize work in a highly dynamic work environment.
● Track record of leading other technical teams to create solutions greater than the sum of its parts ● A proactive nature to make data-driven decisions and manage complex initiatives from conception to deployment.
● Competitive Salary
● 26 days of annual holidays
● Flexible Hours & Work From Home policy
● Ticket Restaurante - Childcare - Transport
● Private health insurance with dental coverage (Sanitas)
● Free English and Spanish classes, free Monday yoga lessons.
● Discount on Gym Membership (Gymforless)
● Fresh fruits, tea, and coffee
● Great office with ping pong table, amazing work environment, and coworkers
Broker Genius Europe SL is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
About Broker Genius