Whisbi’s Live Engagement Platform helps brands maximize website value and convert more web visitors into customers by engaging & guiding them at every step of the customer journey. Our platform combines, live video, chat, voice, web/content sharing, and chatbot. We are transforming Digital Sales & Marketing through differentiating online customer experiences that improve Live Engagement and increase sales conversion. Whisbi has been shortening sales cycles for large enterprises for over ten years, by delivering Live Engagement solutions that engage customers in the exact moment a sales decision occurs.
Our customers are global companies in Telco, Auto, Insurance, and Retail, who want to create winning omnichannel customer experiences online. Whisbi’s all-in-one, software-as-a-service allows Marketers to add a layer of interactivity and personalization to their websites and online marketing campaigns while enabling Sales and E-Commerce executives to increase their conversion rate quicker and more efficiently than ever before.
To cut to the chase, this is what we do.
About the role
As DevOps Engineering Manager you will be responsible for the technical design, planning, implementation, and the highest level of performance tuning and recovery procedures for mission-critical enterprise systems. Serves as a technical expert in the area of DevOps for high-availability and massive-use systems. The main responsibility, besides coordinating your team and directing some of our plans, design and develop new projects as well as maintain and enhance an existing ones. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Guide team efforts toward successful project delivery and provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
- Be an active part of the designing and implementation of the system architecture
- Design, planning, and implementation of CI/CD processes.
- Coordinate DevOps projects between our team and providers
- Cooperate with all departments in order to achieve the best possible result, setting priorities and providing estimates.
About the team
The Whisbi DevOps Team is made of talented, experienced professionals that ensure a correct understanding and use of Whisbi's software from the pre to post-sales phases. Indeed, they are the point of contact with both external and internal stakeholders.
Part of the team is located in our headquarters in Barcelona, but there are other team members working remotely from Atlanta and Madrid. Yet, it is a very unified team that works together to provide Whisbi's customers with the best experience, offering the most suitable solutions in the shortest time.
You have a professional and detail-orientated attitude with creative and strong communication skills. You are a problem-solver: drive for results and continuous improvement with excellent analytical skills, and methodological thinking and you are able to structure and organize tasks.
- Degree in computer science, information systems or a related discipline
- Extensive knowledge of Amazon Cloud products- and other Cloud platforms will be a plus
- Strong Knowledge and experience in container platforms such as Kubernetes and docker
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and Gitlab pipelines.
- Experience with Configuration Management platforms such as Terraform and Ansible
- Experience designing and building applications using container and serverless technologies.
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing and horizontal scalability.
- Know-how of software development, testing, and configuration methodologies
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator
- Certification in AWS Cloud
- Professional and detail-oriented attitude
- Creative with strong communications skills
- Problem-solver: Drive for results and continuous improvement
- Excellent analytical skills
- Methodological thinking, able to structure and organize tasks
- Leadership skills
- English (Professional level as most internal communication is in English) - Proficiency
- Spanish fluency
- Any other European language would be a plus
We can offer you a great culture and the following perks:
- Competitive salary 💰
- Flexible compensation plan with tax-free benefits 💸
- Career progression opportunities 🚀
- Flexible schedule ⏰
- Fully remote work options - but we also have an amazing co-working space and terrace in the city center of Barcelona 🏠
- Free coffee & beer ☕️🍺
- Healthy life with Andjoy 💪🏻
- 23 days holiday + extra 3 Whisbi days 🌴
- Pet Friendly 🐶
- Online language classes 👩🏽🏫
- International & multicultural environment 🌏
- Fun environment & team: company events, celebrations, etc. 🎉
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.