We are looking for a DevOps Developer with solid experience in Back End, seasoned in setting up applications and services using AWS tools running under Docker containers.
- Proficiency with environments under AWS (EC2, ELB, Elastic Beanstalk, ElastiCache, CloudWatch) and running within Docker containers.
- Solid knowledge and experience in administration of Linux servers.
- Solid knowledge of CI and CD tools.
- Experience configuring environments with high concurrence.
- Experience configuring environments with high availability.
- Some experience with Node.js, Express and REST API’s.
- Experience working with websockets, push notifications and events systems (not necessarily within JS environments).
- Experience developing with MongoDB and NoSQL models in general.
- Proficiency with GIT and team work (PR’s, branching, refactor...).
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques and data mining.
- Knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem, or some other platform for the treatment of distributed files.
- Notions of Front-End development (React, Redux, Webpack, SASS...).
- Experience with some JS library for graphical management (D3.js, flot or similar).