Do you love modern cloud technology and are experienced with the operations of SaaS solutions? Luware Nimbus is our brand-new customer service solution for Microsoft Teams, based on .NET Core, Docker, Kubernetes and Raven DB (NoSQL), running on Azure. We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to ensure the smooth operation of our service at corporate and enterprise customers around the world. You work in a fast-paced, demanding environment with an international, close-knit team and a unique company culture. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
You will be responsible for our brand-new, fast-evolving SaaS solution: Luware Nimbus. You take an active part in development the entire development process, ensuring first-class user experience.
- Responsible for the management of our SaaS solution Luware Nimbus based on Azure Kubernetes cluster
- Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) to DevOps servers
- Ownership of the system scalability and fault-tolerance
- Participating in the entire development process: designing, planning and setting the cloud architecture
- Working closely with developers, Q&As, Product Owners and Scrum Masters
- Risk and benefit analysis
- Assessing the feasibility of the roadmap
- Ensuring the user-friendliness of the solution
Your benefits with Luware
With our SaaS solutions, we are right on the pulse of time, enabling remote workplace scenarios with minimal IT infrastructure. Besides modern solutions, Luware offers challenging work, supportive colleagues, a lot of freedom and a unique company culture.
- Modern software solutions based on state-of-the-art technologies
- Rapidly growing market
- A diverse, highly motivated team of high-level specialists
- Versatile development opportunities
- Chance to take part in the whole development process
- Unique spirit – collegial, supportive corporate culture
- Contribute your ideas and experiences
- Short decision paths and a lot of freedom
We are looking for doers
Do you proactively tackle challenges, rethink and optimize processes and feel comfortable in a fast-paced, demanding environment? We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer with a strong customer-focus
- Understanding Kubernetes architecture, Network Mesh concept and SOLID principles
- Good programming skills
- Experience with unit testing (or other forms of automated testing)
- Experience with REST service development
- Being up to date on applied technologies
- Taking ownership and responsibility for your own work
- Following procedures and contributing to improve them
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Experience with Azure, Envoy/Istio, NoSQL DB (esp. RavenDB or MongoDB) and multithreaded applications are an advantage
- Programming experience in .NET is a plus
May we get to know you?