As a DevOps Engineer your mission will be to collaborate in the end-to-end DevOps projects, contributing with a full view over architecture, design, deployment of the solutions, automation and support.
- Build and maintain Configuration Management tools and integrate them with our CI Pipelines
- Software packaging and deployment
- Design and deployment of Architecture elements
- Continuous monitoring
- Administration of Code management and code quality tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Expertise with object-oriented programming language (Java, Nodejs, Gradle)
- Knowledge of CI/CD practices and tools: Jenkins, Gitlab pipelines
- Experience in Cloud ecosystems preferably on AWS
- Configuration Management Tools and Infrastructure as a code: Ansible, Terraform, Cloudformation
- Knowledge of Source Code Control Systems and Workflows: Git and gitflow
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Experience with Unix environments
-Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
-Experience with Containers and Container orchestration: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Docker Swarm
Devo unlocks the full value of machine data for the world’s most instrumented enterprises, putting more data to work now. Only the Devo data analytics platform addresses both the explosion in volume of machine data and the new, crushing demands of algorithms and automation, enabling IT operations and security teams to realize the full transformational promise of machine data to move the business forward.
Founded as Logtrust in 2011 in Madrid, Spain, there are now 190+ Devos across our Cambridge, Massachusetts headquarters, our Madrid European headquarters, and in locations in the UK, Brazil, and across the US – all passionate about helping customers gain real-time actionable insight from their data, at petabyte scale. From the largest financial services companies, to global telecoms, to world-wide security organizations, Devo collects trillions of events every day to help customers speed time to action and gain the insight they need to drive their businesses.