At Camunda we achieved to build a profitable business based on our open source software. Our product is developer friendly and it is used in mission critical scenarios by customers like Zalando, Universal, Lufthansa and many more.
We believe in automating our infrastructure as much as possible. Therefore, we are looking for DevOps engineers who are eager to solve challenging problems in a sustainable way. At Camunda you'll be empowered to make your own decisions and you can always rely on the help and input of your teammates at the same time.
Looking forward to your application.
What you'll work with
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Google Cloud Platform & AWS
- Jenkins, CI / CD
- Prometheus, Elastic Search, Consul, Terraform, Ansible
- GitHub & Open Source
Who you are
- You value automation and reproducibility above everything
- You are eager to solve challenging problems
- You favor a focused approach to getting things done
- You prefer a quality-conscious way of programming (test driven)
- You like to work with open source technologies
- You speak either English or German (or both ;)
- You do not know about BPM? Never mind, we will teach you!
What we can offer?
- We don't estimate. Nobody will ask you how long it will take to finish a certain feature. We all want to finish as fast as possible, but not faster. Estimation sucks.
- Worldwide visibility in our open source project
- Highly qualified colleagues working in an agile environment (Kanban)
- 10% of your working time for your own pet projects
- Lots of opportunities to take responsibility and ownership
- Become part of a fast growing yet profitable and stable startup
- You will be working with a great, friendly team of wonderful people
- A free NERF Gun for every new Camundo
- All those other good reasons to join Camunda
- Start date: asap
- Fair salary
- Location: Berlin (no traveling involved)
We also welcome applications from students in any field. We will find a suitable task for your level of experience.
Apply today to find out more.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!