We are looking for someone brilliant and intelligent, with experience and expertise.
Someone who loves to stay on touch with new technologies and wants to create a revolutionary product with us.
- Help scale out and maintain infrastructure in both local and the cloud
- Automate all aspects of our infrastructure from routine tasks to provisioning
- Help maintain and grow a data pipeline handling large scale data
- Work with developers and service providers to drive the issues to resolution during site instabilities
- Proficiency with Linux system administration, including storage, networks, and software
- Familiarity writing scripts (Python, Ruby, Bash etc.)
- Experience with monitoring solutions (Nagios, New Relic, Pingdom etc.)
- Server Experience administering webservers (Microsoft11S, Apache)
- Basic knowledge of SQL, NoSQL and database design
- Exposure to “big data” solutions such as Hadoop
- Experience administering, troubleshooting, and optimizing distributed systems, runners, distributed databases, and more
- Strong focus on efficiency, simplicity and maintainability
- Desire to not only maintain but improve existing systems
- Exceptional troubleshooting, diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Mandatory: Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, etc.)
CS degree or equivalent needed.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!