As operating in production is an often neglected use-case of a product, Payvision is completing its cross-functional development teams with infrastructure engineers following the philosophy of "you build it, you run it".
You will play a critical role in our IT organization as you will provide the necessary infrastructure, release, monitor and operate our various systems providing high an available, scalable and secure payment platform.
What you'll do:
- Provide necessary support to your engineering team who is responsible for building and running high scalable APIs which process millions of transactions every day
- Convert a semi-automated weekly deployment in a completed automated one running in a daily bases
- Coordinate and run semi-automated deployment processes until our deployment pipeline orchestrates it completely
- Integrate different QA suites into our deployment pipelines
- Improve observability of the applications collaborating to create logs and telemetry dashboards and alerts
- Provision and operate different infrastructure capabilities for applications like distributed caches, message brokers, service meshes, etc.
- Help in the migration of legacy applications to a micro-service based architecture running over containers
- Harden infrastructure and implement auditory and security mechanisms to satisfy compliance requirements
- 5+ years building and maintaining scalable, resilient and high available platforms
- Previous experience and/or knowledge with VMWare toolchain
- Solid Windows background
- Understanding of containers (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Experience working with networks, firewalls and load balancers
- Experience working with PKI or SSL certificates
- Proven ability and experience working with PowerShell, bash experience is a plus!
- Expertise in CI/CD practices and tools (Git, TFS Release Management / XL Deploy)
- Passion for automation and a solid understanding of concepts like infrastructure as code, private cloud, deployment pipelines and configuration management
- Experience working with Splunk or ELK and monitoring (Nagios or APMs) solutions
- Interest for Cloud Solutions
- Enjoy working in an agile collaborative environment
- Knowledge sharing mindset is a plus!
What do we offer:
- Positive spirit within a top-notch international team
- Share the glory of disrupting the fin-tech landscape
- Challenging projects and freedom to experiment
- Continuous learning: free English classes, IT certifications, technical events, budget for books or online training sites
- Flexible schedule
- Industry standard perks: meal card, medical insurance and unbeatable environment (rest area with video games, free coffee/tea/fruits, no dress code)
- Team buildings and regular parties