Fonetic is a company in full growth within the Financial Market, developing a custom platform for Financial Market Compliance and Surveillance, that helps banking institutions and government regulators prevent and uncover fraud.
We’ve made terrific progress but there is still an incredible number of new features waiting to be done. We’ve only just scratched the surface on how we can apply our vision and technology to this problem.
We pride ourselves in doing modern software development with modern tools and processes and on continuously improving in all areas.
We look for people with broad interests, a focus on solving problems and who understand that languages or technologies can be interchanged in most situations and are not really the goal, but the means.
We work with Agile methodologies, we use Kanban, but we adapt our processes to the product and team needs. We will use the methodology that best fits to our needs at every moment, we work on continuous improvement model.
If this sounds interesting, please keep on reading.
What do we expect from you?
Hands on engineer with solid knowledge and broad experience in a DevOps capacity, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Help building and maintaining the Continuous Integration environment
- You have deep knowledge on both Windows and Linux environments
- You have experience on environments based on Jenkins/ Jenkins2 or alternative solutions such as TeamCity or Bamboo
- You have experience with infrastructure automation tools such as Ansible or Terraform and with microservices and containers solutions
- You have experience with web/proxy servers (Apache, IIS, etc.) and with cache systems such as Varnish or Redis
- You have experience as system administration in Cloud systems (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud)
- Communication and teamwork spirit: you need to help your team mates to grow and promote best practices on your expertise areas
- Collaboration and flexibility. You will be working in a fast pace environment where these qualities are key to success
- English skills are required: you need to communicate with clients and partners, read and generate documentation in English
- Experience with NoSQL databases and big data technologies
- Knowledge of ASP.NET and WEB API frameworks
- Experience on SaaS environments
What do we offer?
- Be able to see the output of your job and have a direct influence over the product decisions and processes to get it done
- Get integrated in a multidisciplinary environment with (developers, computational linguists, AI specialists, data scientists, QA engineers and speech scientists)
- International environment: more than 11 nationalities
- Get into the world of unstructured data processing and learn about how big enterprises work
- Full-time job, permanent contract
- Flexible schedule and teleworking
- A competitive salary
- Flexible remuneration
- Employee Referral Program
- A great environment to grow while having fun
And… because not everything is to work, we also offer you
23 annual leave days, and all Fridays and July and August intensive working days
Fonetic takes care of your health, so:
Free coffee, tea and milk
Free fruit on Monday
Discount on the gym
Sport activities: running, paddle tennis and Football Team
PLEASE, ATTACH YOUR CV.