Descripción de la empresa
Geomni is a division of Verisk Analytics. We create software and other technologies related to ariel imagery, and provide the world's most comperehensive and cutting-edge imagerey data acquisition, process, analytics, and distribution. We serve a wide range of markets, including insurance, commercial property, energy, banking, architecture, engineering, emergency response, urban planning, and much more.
Descripción del empleo
As a DevOps Engineer at Geomni, you will be an embedded member of the development team, who is a subject matter expert on how and when to utilize the tools built and deployed by DevOps. You will be influential in creating technologies that enhance the end user experience. A list of responsibilities include:
- Ability to efficiently analyze and comprehend new or unfamiliar technologies and ideas
- Development of tools and systems to support the Software Engineering teams
- Continuous environment monitoring for application health, performance, and security
- Collaborate with Software Engineers to research and address technical needs, to roadmap and develop new solutions
- Collaborate with process teams to meet varying project goals and increase effectiveness of the software processes
- Architect, implement, and optimize production software and systmeswith high reliability, up time and performance requirements
- Interact with Project Managers and Customers to create accurate designs
What You Need to be Successful (Minimum Qualifications)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Fluent in: AWS, CICD, JSON, YAMC, Bash, Powershell, Python, Bash, and Powershell
- Experience in automation and the development of automation tools
- Strong background in continuous integration and deployment methodologies
What Will Make You Stand Out (Preferred Qualifications)
- Familiar with / fluent in: PostgreSQL, C#, C++, Java, Mobile, Desktop, and Web Development
- A great team player with the ability to work well in a team atmosphere
- Proven track record of delivering on expectations
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.