DevOps Engineer in Madrid
More than 20 years ago, zooplus was one of the first to bring the pet category into the world of eCommerce. Today, we stand strong as Europe’s leading online pet platform, delivering moments of happiness to more than 9 million pet parents each year.
For our Platform & Consulting team, we're looking for a DevOps Engineer. To work together in an optimal way in this position, your qualifications ideally match some of the:
Our tech stack:
What you will use on a daily basis. The more you know, the better, but we can train you in these areas.
- Infrastructure-as-Code - Terraform, Ansible, AWS (IAM, EC2, RDS, VPC, API Gateway, Lambda, S3, CloudFront)
- Containers - Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, Helm
- CI/CD - Git/Bitbucket, Jenkins (Pipeline DSL), Artifactory, SonarQube
- In-house DevOps tooling (Python, Rust)
Things you can also get in touch with:
- Monitoring Platforms: ELK, Influx/Grafana, Sensu/Prometheus
- Databases: Postgres
- SSO: Keycloak
- Other programming languages
- Willingness to drive DevOps mindset in the company
- Support dev teams in systems related tasks (Monitoring, CI/CD, generally our tech stack)
- Coach teams about DevOps tools, methodologies and procedures
- Be a good tutor: adapt to different maturity levels of the teams
- Find common places among teams, encourage collaboration
- Support operations of critical services
- Encourage best practices
- Communicative level of English
We would love to see also:
- Passion for automating everything!
- Feeling comfortable with the idea of cross-functional teams
- Ability to mentor and train other people about the best practices
- Security Mindset
With more than 1,000 passionate professionals located across 10 European offices, we believe our success comes from working together and leveraging our international strengths. Expect to work in a hybrid environment, collaborating with colleagues in different locations remotely or face-to-face at the office.
🐾 20% discount in our zooplus shop
📖 Internal and external training
🎈 Team events
✈️ 28 Annual Vacation Days
🩺 Private Medical Health Insurance
⏰ Hybrid working model (up to 60% remote)
Want to know more? Learn more about who we are and what we do and visit our LinkedIn company profile.
zooplus is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members