Devo, the cloud-native logging and security analytics company, empowers security and operations teams to maximize the value of all their data. Only the Devo platform delivers the powerful combination of real-time visibility, high-performance analytics, scalability, multitenancy, and low TCO crucial for monitoring and securing business operations as enterprises accelerate their shift to the cloud. Headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., Devo is backed by Insight Partners, Georgian, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Learn more at www.devo.com.
As a DevOps Engineer your mission will be to collaborate in the end-to-end DevOps projects, contributing with a full view over architecture, design, deployment of the solutions, automation and support.
- Build and maintain Configuration Management tools and integrate them with our CI Pipelines.
- Software packaging and deployment.
- Design and deployment of Architecture elements.
- Continuous monitoring.
- Administration of Code management and code quality tools.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Expertise with object-oriented programming language (Java, Nodejs, Gradle)
- Knowledge of CI/CD practices and tools: Jenkins, Gitlab pipelines
- Experience in Cloud ecosystems preferably on AWS
- Configuration Management Tools and Infrastructure as a code: Ansible, Terraform, Cloudformation
- Knowledge of Source Code Control Systems and Workflows: Git and gitflow
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Experience with Unix environments
- Experience with Containers and Container orchestration: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Docker Swarm
Devo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
"Devo is committed to creating a welcoming culture that is not only grounded in teamwork and customer success but is fair and equitable for everyone." Marc van Zadelhoff, CEO
At Devo, diversity and inclusion means more than treating employees well and making them feel welcome. It is a commitment to hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique perspectives, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Devo will always be a place filled with purpose, energy, hard work, thoughtfulness, and respect.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Devo outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Devo's policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Devo Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Devo and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid