After a year of huge growth, the time has come to evolve our infrastructure from a monolithic Ruby on Rails app to a service-based architecture to handle the ever-increasing amounts of data our customers trust us with. So we’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to play a key part in this.
- Several years professional experience building and managing service-oriented architectures for production web applications.
- Strong knowledge of provisioning and orchestration tools. We presently use Salt, Terraform and Packer.
- Strong knowledge of Linux system administration, preferably Ubuntu.
- Strong knowledge of cloud environments, particularly AWS and DigitalOcean.
- Good communication and planning skills
- You speak fluent professional English
- You also speak fluent Git.
Nice to Have
- Experience with stream processing tools (Apache Storm, AWS Kinesis etc)
- Experience with Docker and service discovery layers/consensus systems (Consul, etc)
- Exposure to subscription billing or payment processing.
What we offer
- Competitive salaries, because we want great people.
- A cool office, centrally located in Berlin's Mitte.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!