Build the infrastructure for the next generation of connected devices. Join relayr and build the future today.
Relayr is bringing things to life. We have three technical pillars: an Internet of Things Platform as a Service, open SDKs and a Hardware development platforms designed to allow developers and enterprises to quickly build Internet of Things solutions.
We have a growing number of internal and client projects and are looking for an enthusiastic DevOps Engineer to join our international team in Berlin (we are flexible with working conditions).
- Help build out and scale our platform cluster (AWS, Baremetal, different cloud and virtualization platforms)
- Help development team to clusterize and scale all application components
- Strive for many 9’s of uptime
- Develop Continuous Deployment and Monitoring strategies
- Help develop long term strategies
- A minimum of 3 years experience.
- Experience in scaling applications, working with clusters
- Experience with modern tools like Mesos, Consul, Swarm, Docker
- Understanding of administration of Big Data tools like Cassandra, Kafka, etc.
- Experience working with Cloud Providers (AWS is a significant bonus)
- Command line and shell scripting are your friends, languages such as Python, Go and Ruby are constant companions.
- Deep knowledge of Linux operating system (particularly Debian based)
- Knowledge of TCP networking stack and ability to design firewalls and security rules. (iptables, ipfw, selinux)
- Bonus: You have experience with Scala and NodeJs and can dive just a little deeper than reading the stack trace when something goes wrong in production
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with free beverages, fresh fruit, a kicker table, a variety of team events, and social activities – we love to hang out and be social!
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level.
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV, start date and salary expectations!
Please follow the link to apply for this position: https://relayr.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=5
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!