Welcome to Movinga! We are a young and dynamic company, founded with the ambition to disrupt the moving industry, in Europe and globally. From the simple online booking process to the consistently high service quality: this is what moving in the 21st century looks like.
Backed by renowned investors like Earlybird Venture Capital, Index Ventures and Global Founders Capital, we are continuously raising the bar of our product and processes to achieve our ambitious goals.
DEV OPS ENGINEER (m/f)
As a startup in an industry that is currently struggling to modernise and with services that experience increasing demand, we aim to grow our team with the sharpest talent we can find. Currently, we are on the lookout for a Dev Ops Engineer (m/f) within our Information Technology team to start right away.
Your responsibilities :
- Designing, building and operating our servers infrastructure together with the teams
- Designing, building and operate our monitoring systems together with the teams
- Supporting our developers's infrastructure (staging envs, ci servers, etc.)
- Identifying and removing bottlenecks in systems, software, tools, and processes
Your profile :
- You have 2+ years of experience in the following technologies
- You have experience in running a secure and scalable production system in AWS with modern technologies such as docker, ansible, chef, AWS Opsworks
- You are comfortable with an advanced Rails stack (linux, ruby, unicorn, postgresql, nginx, kafka, couchdb)
- You understand the needs of CI, automated integration tests, and efficient development environments
- You have strong experience and software design skills in an iterative programming language (Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, Perl)
- You're comfortable with a fast and sustainably paced workflow
- You are proactive with a focus on getting things done
What we offer :
- A fast-paced working environment in a rapidly developing company
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas and working directly with the CTO
- Having direct impact on the product
- Participation in hackdays, technology brown-bags, hackaton
- Visa and relocation support
- Fresh fruits, cereals and soft drinks as well as various benefits for restaurants, gyms, cafés etc.
- Open-space office in the heart of Berlin's trendy district Prenzlauer Berg
If you want to be a part of a young, dynamic company with a unique team-culture, then we are just the company you are looking for.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!