Do you want the opportunity to become an integral part of a fast growing team in a global company, with lots of opportunities to contribute, collaborate and grow?
Tigerspike is an AWS Advanced Tier Partner and one of the most recognised specialist enterprise mobility companies in the world.
We take our client's visions from concept to release in as little as eight weeks and often work together to evolve products for years. We have 10 offices around the world and now expanding our DevOps team at a global level.
You’ll work with talented and passionate people, who love what they do, in an informal, yet high energy environment with lots of opportunity for travel.
So, if you want to work with leading-edge AWS cloud technologies, increase your DevOps and software engineering experience and are looking for the next step in your career, then read on.
What's in it for you?
Empowerment -to be autonomous within a self-organising global team and have the freedom to influence the direction of the product implementation.
Flexibility- you can base yourself out of any major EU city and have flexibility on when you work that fits around you and the project.
Variety- experience working on multiple projects with different teams, travelling to any of our locations.
Professional Growth - we know you’re happiest when you’re learning new things, so you’ll be given an annual allowance to spend on your professional growth such as attending a conference or taking a course.
Collaboration - you’ll work in a number of multi-disciplinary, local and international teams to deliver high-quality solutions, often interacting directly with our clients.
Innovation - our monthly ‘Transmogrification Day’ allows us to take a break from client work to spend time playing with the latest tech and improving our tools and techniques
Tigerspike takes both physical and mental health and wellbeing seriously. Some of the ways we do this include:
- An annual allowance to spend on your personal growth such as learning French, pottery or even attending a wine tasting course
- Weekly Bootcamp or Yoga class
- Spontaneous plank and stretch breaks
- Pairing you with a buddy (in addition to your line manager), so your first day, week & month won’t feel daunting
- Free fruit daily
Some of the other benefits we offer include:
- 25 days’ holiday (in addition to all public holidays) + a bonus day for your birthday!
- £60 monthly mobile phone allowance
- Free lunch and drinks on a Friday
- Some pretty awesome social events, from Christmas & Summer parties to impromptu shows at the theatre
What will you do?
Working as part of a global DevOps team made up of Solution Architects and Senior DevOps Engineers, you will have the opportunity to implement, and support tools, architectures, and infrastructures that Tigerspike provides for its clients and, at times, for its own internal operations. You will also need to stay abreast of the latest emerging technologies in the DevOps space and assess their suitability for our clients’ products.
- Maintain, document, configure, support and monitor deployment and development environments
- Develop well-prepared, accurate system and network design documentation
- Provide recommendations regarding future technology and strategy for Tigerspike’s clients and Tigerspike itself
- Be responsible for the implementation, and/or support of cloud infrastructure for client projects
- Refine and recommend improvements to development tools and platforms (e.g. CI/CD pipelines, Code Repositories, QA Automation tools)
- Provide client-facing support for a Technical Lead, Principal Engineer or Technical Director where specialized DevOps knowledge is required
- Contribute to the implementation of backend aspects of software solutions (e.g. services, database implementation, queues, authorization/authentication schemes, serverless programming, etc)
What experience/ skills do you need?
- Fluency in English
- AWS (including but not limited to: Cloud Formation, EC2, ALB/ELB, VPC, Route 53, IAM, Cloudfront, ECS, Elasticache, RDS, S3, SNS, SQS, Kinesis, Lambda)
- Linux System Administration
- Knowledge of IIS, Apache or NGINX
- Monitoring/event management systems (e.g. Cloudwatch, New Relic)
- CI / CD Tools (e.g. AWS Developer Tools, Jenkins)
It's a bonus if you also have...
- AWS Solution Architect or Developer Associate level qualification
- Other AWS products (IoT, Redshift, Athena, Glue, Quicksight, Landing Zone)
- Windows Server Administration
- .NET or Node.js software engineering experience
- DBA Skills (e.g. database schema design, query tuning, stored procedure programming)
Who are we?
Tigerspike is a digital services company improving people’s lives through technology. Focusing on strategy, experience design, development and systems integration, our work is hinged on five key values: Transparency, Resilience, Problem-solving, Energy and Curiosity. We have a reputation for innovation and creating long-term partnerships with customers such as Emirates, American Express, The United Nations, Westfield, ADP and New Look.
Our People are our culture and that is what makes us unique. Founded in 2003 with a team spanning 10 global offices and counting, we are excited to continue supporting businesses #TheTigerspikeWay.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.*