Brighter AI Technologies is a Berlin-based startup founded in 2017. At Brighter AI, we are working to protect individuals through technological progress. With our innovative anonymization approach using deep neural networks, we are already on the way to solve the 'data privacy vs. analytics dilemma' for more than 1.1bn public cameras. NVIDIA recognized Brighter AI by naming us 'Europe’s Hottest Startup' in 2018.
Our Deep Natural Anonymization technology utilizes state-of-the-art AI, embedded in a high performance stream processing pipeline to generate artificial faces and license plates indistinguishable from real ones. An anonymization of this kind not only allows for compliant data handling, but also enables businesses to use the data without constraints to extract customer insights and build new models.
As part of the team, your role will be vital to the success of the startup, mainly through working alongside a diverse team of engineers, developers, and researchers in:
- Maintaining and extending the development and production environment of the company
- Improving the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security
- Implementing and maintaining tools and developing processes necessary for a fast and reliable development life cycle.
- Creating an infrastructure for distributed machine learning workflows to aid in developing models and bringing them to production.
In order for you to be successful in this role, you should have:
- Experience with CI tools like Jenkins
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with stream-processing software like Apache Kafka
- Solid Python development skills
- Familiarity with various environments (Linux), and build systems
- Experience developing large-scale software systems that process data across multiple machines in the cloud
- Experience with computer hardware, alongside virtual and cloud services
- Familiarity with tools and processes critical to scalable software development (JIRA, Git, etc.) and modern software design principles
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in English
- Experience with GPU drivers
What we’ll offer you:
- Membership in a dedicated team with a friendly and open mindset (basically, we are just really nice people)
- An attractive work environment in one of the most exciting and innovative cities
- Competitive salary
- High responsibility and direct impact on the company’s success
- Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
- Rewards and recognition for great achievements
- Fixed training budget
- Free breakfast, fruits, drinks
- Friday beers
- Team activities like barbecues, game nights, monthly team lunch, and much more
- Health & public transportation benefits
About Brighter AI