wefox is Europe’s leading InsurTech that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a record-breaking Series C funding round of $650 million in 2021, making it the largest funding round of any InsurTech to date.
wefox is revolutionising insurance by empowering the customer and delivering personalised experiences, driven by data. Our vision is to enable people to be safe. By providing our customers 360 degree advice through our network of advisors, we optimise each individual's risk coverage through innovative prevention, assistance and insurance products.
- We are looking for Senior DevOps with a demonstrated background experience in CI/CD, infrastructure as code and cloud-based solutions to join our awesome IT team.
- All infrastructure works on AWS.
- On a normal day you will interact with the product and development team to improve current products and also to launch new ones using our DevOps methodology and culture.
- You will also be working side by side with the rest of the DevOps colleagues collaborating on the team's transversal projects that consist of standardising procedures and infrastructure.
- As you know, we are an international company, so you will work side by side with a multidisciplinary and multicultural team distributed among our different offices around Europe.
What you bring:
- 4+ years in Production Infrastructures and Amazon Web Services for at least 2 years (or another Public Cloud Provider like Google Cloud or Azure)
- Experience in Kubernetes, Mesos or Swarm (Preferably EKS)
- Infrastructure as a code (Preferably Terraform or Cloudformation)
- Networking knowledge
- Experience in High Availability Systems
- Experience working with CDN
- Experience working with Load Balancers (OSI layer 3 and 7)
- Demonstrate experience in Scripting (Bash/Python,etc)
- Experience with VCS (Git)
- Demonstrated experience in CI/CD tools
- Demonstrated experience in Docker
- Demonstrated experience in ELK
- Make contributions to improve internal tech stack, architecture, and good habits.
- Able to work in rotating teams and groups
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them:
- Private Health Insurance
- Flexible working hours including some days remote option
- 26 working days of vacation + 24th and 31st December.
- Seniority days: one day of extra holiday per employment year starting from the 2nd anniversary in the company (up to 30 days total holidays).
- Discounted fitness memberships
- Up to 50% of your public transport costs reimbursed
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
- Grants for training and coaching
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.