We offer you
- Plenty of scope for your input and a good deal of responsibility
- Modern equipment for your daily work
- Beautiful and modern office, centrally and easily accessible by public transport
- In-house chef that makes fresh, healthy meals on a daily basis
- Free fruits, coffee and drinks
- A great competitive compensation model
- Company Breakfast every Wednesday: The breakfast serves as an ideal platform to introduce new employees, to provide department updates and to present news about our company.
- Flat hierarchies, a committed, friendly and international team – we know everyone says that, but itʼs true!
- Dream, plan and build new parts of our infrastructure.
- Improve our resilience to inevitable failures.
- Extend our CI/CD pipelines to push code to production faster and safer.
- Improve our monitoring platforms and use this data as a source for further optimization of our backend.
What you won't do
- Boring and routine maintenance tasks. That's what robots are for.
- Sit in pointless meetings. Your time is better spent doing things you like.
- Have a complicated job title and report to someone you don't actually know. We have a flat hierarchy and want to keep it that way.
- You have passion for what you do and you're nice to hang out with.
- AWS experience
- Experience in relational and NoSQL databases. PostgreSQL and MongoDB experience is a plus.
- Experience managing large-scale, fully-automated infrastructure-as-code landscapes (We use Terraform, Packer, Ansible and Jenkins).
- Professional experience in at least one object-oriented programming language (we use Python in our backend).
- Experience designing high-traffic, fault-tolerant systems at global scale.
- An analytical mindset and a get-it-done attitude
Founded in 2011 orderbird AG now has over 100 employees in its main office in Berlin. With the multi-award winning orderbird POS caterers are able to concentrate on the most important aspect of their business: their guests. Over 10,000 customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland work successfully with our iPad cashier system. Become part of our team and help us revolutionise gastronomy.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Irene or Yvette! tel: +49 (0)30 208983061 or by email: email@example.com