Join our team as
Devops Engineer (m/f)
We offer you
- Plenty of scope for your input and a good deal of responsibility
- Modern equipment for your daily work
- Beautiful and modern office, centrally and easily accessible by public transport
- In-house chef that makes fresh, healthy meals on a daily basis
- Free fruits, coffee and drinks
- A great competitive compensation model
- Company Breakfast every Wednesday: The breakfast serves as an ideal platform to introduce new employees, to provide department updates and to present news about our company.
- Flat hierarchies, a committed, friendly and international team – we know everyone says that, but itʼs true!
- Dream, plan and build new parts of our infrastructure.
- Improve our resilience to inevitable failures.
- Extend our CI/CD pipelines to push code to production faster and safer.
- Improve our monitoring platforms and use this data as a source for further optimization of our backend.
What you won't do
- Boring and routine maintenance tasks. That's what robots are for.
- Sit in pointless meetings. Your time is better spent doing things you like.
- Have a complicated job title and report to someone you don't actually know. We have a flat hierarchy and want to keep it that way.
- You have passion for what you do and you're nice to hang out with.
- AWS experience
- Experience in relational and NoSQL databases. PostgreSQL and MongoDB experience is a plus.
- Experience managing large-scale, fully-automated infrastructure-as-code landscapes (We use Terraform, Packer, Ansible and Jenkins).
- Professional experience in at least one object-oriented programming language (we use Python in our backend).
- Experience designing high-traffic, fault-tolerant systems at global scale.
- An analytical mindset and a get-it-done attitude
Founded in 2011 orderbird AG now has over 100 employees in its main office in Berlin. With the multi-award winning orderbird POS caterers are able to concentrate on the most important aspect of their business: their guests. Over 10,000 customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland work successfully with our iPad cashier system. Become part of our team and help us revolutionise gastronomy.