Hufsy is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team in Berlin and help make our mission happen: reinvent how businesses handle money and do banking. You will be responsible for the operations of our core systems and help shape the future of Hufsy.
- Scoping & defining the roadmap for DevOps with an emphasis on automation, security, scalability, and high-availability
- Deployment automation
- Implementing, improving and maintaining robust monitoring and logging systems for internal and production system
- Monitoring of production server and network environments
- Scaling applications for performance and reliability
- Managing virtual hardware and software
- Supporting backup, redundancy, disaster recovery and capacity planning activities
- Day to day development support and supporting the engineering team in building highly fault-tolerant applications
- Handling complex and large datasets
- Be driven by increasing the team and system performance
- You have experience within a high-security environment
- Strong background in Linux/Unix administration
- Experience with macOS is desirable
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Puppet, Chef, -
Ansible or similar
- Experience with AWS is essential as well as ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- A working understanding of Go and NodeJS is desirable.
- Experience with Postgresql
- Experience with key-value stores such as Redis is desirable
- Bash scripting experience
- Experience with Container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes
We are excited to announce the expansion of our engineering team with a brand new opportunity for a DevOps engineer at our office in Berlin.
As an integral part of a highly qualified, progressive and growing team of engineers, you will work closely with colleagues in an agile environment to solve tough technical challenges and ensure the future development of the Hufsy platform.
We are a passionate team of startup-minded people who believe it should be much easier for small businesses to handle finances and do banking - and we are looking for new team members with a similar mindset. If this is you, apply now!
- A dynamic work environment
- Highly passionate colleagues
- A steep learning curve
- Free coffee, tea, fruits
- Experience working in a fast growing startup