Holoplot is working on making our celebrated speaker panels truly distributed systems that run Linux on each panel. With distributed systems come distributed questions and challenges. How do we leverage existing technologies to solve large challenges when scaling up our system dramatically?
Specific tasks include one or more of the following:
- Applying monitoring/logging/… techniques in a challenging environment with tight specifications
- Be able to design infrastructure which can scale from a few nodes to a huge number of nodes while staying easily manageable for an end-user
- Help dealing with high redundancy and failure-proof infrastructure
- Help Holoplot at making the right system and communication architecture choices
You will work together with product managers, developers and UX on a unique hardware/software product.
- Your DevOps skills are awesome
- You are an excellent out-of-the-box thinker with a can-do attitude
- You like working in teams
- You have experience setting up and running distributed systems on cloud infrastructure and on bare metal
- You know how to code at least one programming language and your belief in infrastructure-as-code is strong
- You have experience with at least one orchestration service like Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, GCE, CoreOS Fleet, ...
- You love to take on responsibility and work independently
- You understand the principles of open-source approaches
- Familiarity with audio technology or music production workflows is a plus, but not required
About us, we:
- Are a highly dedicated international team of engineers, tech lovers and sound enthusiasts
- Will give you challenging projects and full responsibility for those
- Offer a competitive salary
- Work on one of the most disrupting hardware technologies currently in the global market, with high media and customer attention
- Have an awesome loft office space with a view over Tempelhofer Feld
- Have weekly team lunch with cook and monthly team events
- Want to make this thing big!
Sounds good? Apply now and let's change the future of sound together!