TeamCMP is a digital entertainment company founded in Rochester (NY) in the early 2000’s and with offices in Barcelona since 2007.
We're 150+ people energized about our future and enjoying everything a high-growth company has to offer. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 32 nationalities
At TeamCMP we are passionate about innovation! We take a cutting-edge approach to development by utilizing the latest technologies and experimenting with all the new gadgets.
Big volumes = big challenges
We field more than 250 million HTTP sessions per-day from our collection of some of the world's most well trafficked sites and our B2C products lead in their respective markets. We are committed to amplifying our presence and accelerating growth through our passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative workforce.
What you will do:
By joining our great TechOps team, you will be helping our product teams to design, build and scale their infrastructure to support millions of hits per hour. You will also be helping in creating small micro services to automate manual tasks. We apply CI/CD flows for all new components with infrastructure as code, immutable infrastructure and blue/green deployments.
- Work with the teams , maintaining and supporting our AWS services (EKS and EC2)
- Help product teams with their dev and test environments (Docker & Kubernetes)
- Contribute designing new infrastructures
- Actively contribute to our component lifecycle
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience with Linux system administration
- Experience using containers (docker) . Some exposure to kubernetes
- Experience using cloud providers (AWS). Infrastructure as code principles , terraform experience
It will be super nice if you also have:
- Experience of performing migrations from EC2/bare metal to Kubernetes
- Some coding skills, preferably Python or Go.
- Development principles and software design patterns
- Knowledge of distributed systems architecture
- Experience using configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
And on top of that , be a team player , share the love and the pain. Problems are less problems , if you share some laughs with your colleagues !
If someone in the team breaks something , WE broke it in public channels. YOU broke it in private, explain it and tell us how to fix it , and make it so doesnt happen again :)
- Private Health and Dental Insurance plan for employees.
- Subsidized gym memberships and fitness classes.
- Monthly internet allowance.
- Working from home setup allowance.
- Company sponsored Spanish, Catalan and English classes.
- Sponsored training and development.
- Quarterly company bonus programme.
- Top notch Apple equipment.
- Remote policy and flexible working hours
- Flexible Bank Holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy.
- Day off for your birthday.
- Hybrid remote model office.
*Please note: All applications must be submitted in English