We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join the IT team and to help us deliver the leading technology for closing contracts and maximize the performance of the platform.
This role will require you to work with multidisciplinary teams, being in contact with the latest technologies on the market and always looking to go further.
Some of your responsibilities will be...
- Maintain and grow the cloud infrastructure using IaC.
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies.
- Design, manage and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing.
- Build and manage development and testing environments.
- Continuously improve the way we work and how we build our organization.
This is you
- +1 year of experience working in Linux environments and Amazon Web Services.
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies, specially with Docker orchestrators (ECS, Kubernetes, Swarm, etc).
- Knowledge of relational (MySQL) and no-relational (Redis, MongoDB, Elasticsearch) databases.
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis CI, etc).
- Experience with monitoring tools (Datadog, New Relic).
- Experience with provisioning tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc).
- Experience in managing revision control system with Git and GitHub.
- Experience with scripting languages, like Bash, and other languages like NodeJs, PHP or Python.
These are not mandatory, but if you have them, we'd be very happy :)
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of good practices on software development and architecture.
- Security knowledge applied to infrastructure and tools.
- A learn by doing attitude, high energy and team player.
You will be our ideal candidate if you are...
- Honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
- Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- Very well organized: you are able to prioritize, you keep yourself focused and you always pay attention to detail.
- You like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things done.
- A good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done.
- A strong executioner, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote: “Plans are useless but planning is indispensable” (by Dwight D. Eisenhower).
- You are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- Smart and fast-learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Someone who always puts the team and company goals before his/her own professional goals.
- Passionate about the continuous improvement of processes, as well as excellence-oriented.
What we offer:
And the most important… You will develop yourself in the best environment possible, full of talented but humble Signabuddies!
We’re looking forward to meeting you! :D