- Proactively collaborate with the development team in order to find the the find the best development and shipping strategy for each module.
- Automated Testing the infrastructure of the platform, developing CI/CD pipelines.
- Provide strong operational security to internal and shipped infrastructures.
- Integrating blockchain as a ultimate backend of the applications.
- Create devOps tracks for blockchain based backend.
- +4 years experience with all the following minimum requierements
- Advanced Linux knowledge and Shell/Bash scripting
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Ability to re-engineer workflows in order to make them more fit for decentralized infrastructures.
- Willingness to learn blockchain technologies
- Being an autonomous individual with a proactive attitude and a love for time self-management. We work focus-driven, not hours-driven.
- Experience working with Web3 technologies
- Strong understanding of IT security
- CircleCi, Selenium
- Modern Public Cloud Service Providers
- Rust, Ethereum (Solidity)
- Experience working with corporate clients
- Team leader
- Experience with on-premise deployment of B2B software
- Excellent written communication skills.
Are you the ONE?
Are you passionate about being part of the new decentralization and Web3 disruption wave? Do you want to fight climate change but feel your current job doesn’t have enough impact? Do you want to become a critical pillar of a rising star project in the energy and blockchain industry?
If the answer is yes, then FlexiDAO is the right choice for your next career move.
FlexiDAO is one of the European leading energy & blockchain start-ups, working with global industry leaders such as Iberdrola, Acciona or Total. The firm exists to transform the energy sector into a carbon-free and decentralized market. We achieve that mission by helping utilities offer new energy services with blockchain applications.
We don’t offer just a “job”. This is an empowerment for you to have a meaningful impact through blockchain on fighting climate change - and what is more rewarding than leaving a better planet to our next generation through deep tech? This is also an opportunity to work with FREEDOM within a multicultural, entrepreneurial and fun team of 12 people that trusts each member of its family as a founder. Be involved in building from the early beginning the success story of one of the leading blockchain & energy start-ups.
- Training opportunities.
- Attractive salary package according to experience and other perks.
- Indefinite contract.
- Flexible working hours with ability to work remotely.