Life is too short to work for a boring company, so why don’t you join us? We are looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer with at least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position, who’s able to collaborate with software developers, system operators and other IT staff members to manage code releases. He/she crosses and merges the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams and keeps existing networks in mind as he/she designs, plans and tests.
Does that sound like you?
But first, let’s break the ice!
Who we are & what we do
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to bring forward new business ideas and empower employees to achieve their goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across many industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement and inspiring new ideas daily for the world we live in and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
Does this still look like your cup of tea? There’s more
You’re our perfect candidate if you:
- Define and drive end-to-end agile DevOps based software development life cycle with automation in mind.
- Establish software architecture patterns with consistent HA, scale, security, monitoring, and configuration of Amazon AWS services.
- Provide software architecture guidance and design patterns for PaaS and distributed system services development following the Twelve-Factor app methodology.
- Work with the development teams, providing coaching and training, to drive automation, establish software standards, service modularity, code reuse, testing, deployment, and repeatable processes for managing changes and upgrades.
- Optimise our non-production environments (development, test, integration and pre-prod) with focus on agility and team productivity.
- Assist in the product definition providing your technical vision and help us work our way towards Continuous Delivery.
- You troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
Your expertise in a nutshell
- At least 3 years of work experience in the systems area, preferably in web systems leading on operational matters
- Excellent communicator and problem solver who can work closely with developers, testers, and operations
- Experience deploying and maintaining applications and platforms in public clouds like AWS
- Advanced knowledge of Linux installation (CentOS and Ubuntu), configuration, and administration
- Experience with some Orchestration frameworks and technologies (Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes…)
- Advanced CDN skills in CloudFront and Waf
- Experience working in high-traffic web environments
- Proactive and reactive security and stability skills
- Spanish and English skills are a must
Extra awesomeness scores points!
- Knowledgeable about configuring and managing web servers (Nginx)
- Experience with Scripting essentials: Bash, Python ot Ruby.
- Knowledgeable about monitoring tools: Grafana, Influxdb, etc.
- DevOps culture, interest in applying agility and maximizing efficiencies, as well as Continuous Improvement (knowledgeable about technologies like Jenkins Pipelines, etc)
- Experience with MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle.
- NoSQL Databases: Redis, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB and MongoDB.
Interested? Keep on reading!
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Private health insurance
- 25 days of holiday + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout days)
- Flextime (7 - 09.30h / 15:30 - 18h)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour workday!)
- 35-hour week for the full month of August (free afternoons!)
- Flexibility to work from home
- Other benefits paid from the gross salary (ticket restaurant, transport tickets, nursery tickets)
- Permanent internal training + Annual budget for external training
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Games room (Nintendo, table tennis, futbolín)
- Terrace at the office
- An innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies + career progress opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Leadtech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, which means we encourage applications from people with different backgrounds, interests, and personal circumstances. Our team welcomes applicants regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, and/or disabilities. All we need is your high energy, skills, and willingness to be part of a great project!
- First step: 15-minute phone interview to get to know you
- Second step: On-site interview with HR and your future manager to talk about the position and how we approach work.
- Third step: HR’s timely response regarding the status of your application and/or a second interview
Sounds good? Apply now!
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
You'll have the flexibility to choose whether you'd like to come to the office every day, from time to time, or work fully remote. We want you to find the best combination for you.
If you prefer to be surrounded with amazing people, our exceptional office is in Barcelona's Blue Building, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you'll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks, and coffee and you'll also be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competitions.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
We think big... and work bigger, and that's why we do business internationally with over 100 passionate professionals who speak over 15 languages fluently. A global team of focused experts in a range of fields:
We analyze, we socialize, we write, we code, we design, we calculate, we decide, we collaborate, we generate, we engage, we program, we create… The real question is what don’t we do?!
With a truly modern approach to company culture, our values, diversity, flexibility and an active work-play balance are what make Leadtech unique.