Job & Location
Mercaux has an international team in four offices – London, Barcelona, Milan and Moscow. We are looking for DevOps Engineer in Moscow with optional relocation to Barcelona.
Company & Product
Mercaux is an in-store B2B SaaS Platform that aims to transform offline retail and help traditional retailers smoothly transition into digital era. Founded by ex-Yandex tech team and Harvard Business School alumni, Mercaux products are live in 30 countries including UK, Europe, Hong Kong, Brazil, and Mexico.
We bring digital into physical stores to empower sales people with all the data and content at fingertips, connect head office with stores real-time, and help retailers provide unique in-store customer experience. First retailers who adopted the software have seen +8-14% store sales increase.
- Setup environments in Azure (from scratch)
- Manage development and production environments, organization of HA App Cluster, Services Orchestration, Load Balance, Autoscale, Monitoring, CI / CD, audit and control of data access, data Backups and DR.
- Building High Availability & Fault Tolerant production and development infrastructure on Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Linux (Amazon / Ubuntu) administration
- CI / CD instruments and workflows setup and maintenance
- Bash scripting
- Git usage
- Docker containers usage
- HTTP, HTTPS, and RESTful web services
- Taking the initiative to identify problems and propose solutions
- Task ownership and proactive behaviour
- Strategic thinking
- Enthusiasm for automation
- Enthusiasm for order and reliability
- Attention to detail
- Good written and spoken English
Also nice to have :
- PostgresSQL administration
- Python scripts writing
- Java, Spring, Hibernate (read and understand)
- TICK Stack administration along with Grafana, LogStash
- MacOS (Xcode build) maintenance
- Load testing automation using such tools as Jmeter
- BigData instruments administration (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Oozie, etc.)
- AWS administration (IAM, EC2, ECS, RDS,S3,CloudFront,CloudFormation, SSM, SQS, EMR)