We are building a platform to continuously optimise the world's industrial equipment, dramatically improving efficiency and productivity, with a current focus on minerals processing and mining.
You will be joining our engineering team, which is made up of people from a broad range of backgrounds, including computer science, mathematics, and physics, as well as informal tech backgrounds built on self-directed learning and online programming courses. We are interested in people from diverse backgrounds, and one characteristic we particularly value is having a desire to learn new knowledge and skills.
Role & Responsibilities -
You will be working in our engineering team to make sure our apps and services are ready for deployment and handover to the operations team.
The range of responsibilities to be carried out would include:
- Collaborative infrastructure development, testing, and evaluation.
- Maintaining, updating, and improving our CI/CD setup and strategy.
- Increasing monitoring capabilities and developing incident debugging tools.
- Improving service deployment configuration.
- Collaborating within the engineering team to improve automation and internal tooling to increase productivity.
- Providing documentation of infrastructure, deployment configuration, and best practices.
Our technology stack -
We are using the latest tools for development (GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes) and modern software development methodologies with scrum. Our application currently uses: Apache Flink, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Kibana, PostgreSQL.
You should apply if -
- You have experience in DevOps, Software Engineering or Server Administration
- You write clean, maintainable code and love working on interesting problems
- You have a passion for building tools which will be used by developers every day
- You’re interested in building resilient software
What we can offer you -
We are a growing and diverse company that cares about creating real solutions for clients using the Internet of Things and Big Data. We can give the opportunity to work in an exciting and rapidly evolving industry, a place to grow your skillset, and a team of motivated people to work with. We offer a competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
Come and help us tell the story of industrial data to the world!