TeamCMP is a digital entertainment company founded in Rochester (NY) in the early 2000’s and with offices in Barcelona since 2007.
We're 150+ people energized about our future and enjoying everything a high-growth company has to offer. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 32 nationalities
At TeamCMP we are passionate about innovation! We take a cutting-edge approach to development by utilizing the latest technologies and experimenting with all the new gadgets
Big volumes = big challenges
We field more than 250 million HTTP sessions per-day from our collection of some of the world's most well trafficked sites and our B2C products lead in their respective markets. We are committed to amplifying our presence and accelerating growth through our passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative workforce.
What you will do:
By joining our great TechOps team, you will be helping our product teams to design, build and scale their infrastructure to support millions of hits per hour. You will also be helping in creating small micro services to automate manual tasks. We apply CI/CD flows for all new components with infrastructure as code, immutable infrastructure and blue/green deployments.
- Develop custom tools to manage cloud services (AWS using Kubernetes)
- Help product teams with their dev and test environments (Docker & Kubernetes)
- Help establish best practices related with infrastructure as code
- Build Ansible roles and TerraForm modules to share across all our teams
- Actively contribute to our component lifecycle
- Great coding skills, preferably Python or Go.
- Deep knowledge and experience using Kubernetes in production environments
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience with Linux system administration
- Experience using cloud providers (AWS)Experience using configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Experience with at least one monitoring and alerting system (Datadog, New Relic...)
It will be super nice if you also have:
- Experience of performing migrations from EC2/bare metal to Kubernetes
- Development principles and software design patterns
- Knowledge of distributed systems architecture
- Private Health and Dental Insurance plan for employees.
- Subsidized gym memberships and fitness classes.
- Company sponsored Spanish, Catalan and English classes.
- Sponsored training and development.
- Quarterly company bonus programme.
- Top notch Apple equipment.
- Remote policy and flexible working hours
- Flexible Bank Holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy.
- Beautiful new headquarters in the center of Barcelona with multiple workspaces and plenty of lounge space too.