The tech solution against online piracy and brand abuse.
Why are some of the world's most famous brands so interested in Red Points?
We are disruptive tech company specialized in eliminating counterfeits online. The traditional way of removing illegal counterfeits from the internet is slow and expensive; Red Points has developed technology to resolve this problem in a more efficient, cost-effective way.
Not to boast, but we were named Spain's "Best Startup” in 2015 and we currently protect the content and brands of top football clubs, fashion brands, publishers, and producers worldwide.
We're looking for a DevOps Engineer very much client oriented to work with our Technology team. Your mission will be to proactively help our customers and our team with any issues they might encounter with our platform.
- Validating engineering deliverables
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate teams
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, identifying, troubleshooting, and implementing solutions for system issues
What we offer
- Executives who care and value the role you play in the company’s success
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A Startup environment
- A competitive salary package
What do we expect from you
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback
- Excellent analytical skills and a special attention to detail
- Communicate your ideas and solutions to stakeholders in a clear and effective way
- Great time management skills
- Collaborative mindset
- Problem-solving skills
- You are results driven
- Proven working experience in technical support, IT support or as a technical engineer
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of Python, Java, MySQL, utilities, and scripting
- Experience in Continuous Deployment Environments
- Proven working experience with dockers.
- 2 years experience working in similar roles
Nice to Have
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Experience in enterprise technical support
- Experience working with agile methodologies
Currently, our team and company are experiencing massive growth. If you’re looking for a place to learn & grow with exceptionally talented colleagues, Red Points might be the place for you!
Feel like this job is for you? Hit the Apply Now.
About Red Points