Participate in the development of an inspiring a world class Cloud Technology that will redefine how the Audiovisual Industry operates business (B2B) in the years to come!
You are hands-on and have a passion for technology and digital
media and are ready to be a part of the revolutionary change that the
hybridization of these fields will mean to the industry. As a part of
the Knox Media Hub technology team, you will drive the development of
the CI/CD and infrastructure of the SaaS platform, from conceptual
definition to production deployment.
Reporting to the CTO, you should have a commitment to delivering excellence and creating an innovative and productive environment. You should be energetic and excited by the prospect of working within a fast-paced, young company atmosphere.
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- DevOps and deployment automation expertise in public cloud infrastructures
- Developing and deploying infrastructure using IAC on AWS
- CI/CD pipelines and Docker Containers
- Configuration management tools (ie Ansible, Terraform)
- Proficient with core AWS technologies: EC2, RDS, VPC Networking, Cloudformation, IAM
- Experience with Python scripting
- Linux systems administration
- Accustomed to working with version control (GIT)
- Experience contributing in an Agile development environment
- A person with good English language and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Web Frameworks (Python/Django)
- Design, management and optimization of relational databases (MySQL)
- Experience or Interest in audiovisual technology and the media industry - Encoding and Streaming (ffmpeg, HTTP video delivery)
About Knox Mediahub