Red Points protects your brand and content in the digital environment. We are able to do this through our proprietary technology which employs machine learning algorithms to scan the internet and identify all violations and infringements. We then employ our technical and legal expertise to ensure that all infringing data is removed or deindexed. Finally, we provide full visibility and actionable intelligence to our clients through our real-time reporting tool.
Our protection covers the entire digital spectrum and we are constantly improving our service to keep pace with the quickly evolving landscape of digital piracy. As a result, we are the preferred brand protection partner for some of the leading global brands and content owners in the sporting, entertainment, fashion, editorial, and software industries, and we've now been tagged as "one of Europe's hottest tech companies" by Wired.
We´re looking for a DevOps Engineer to interact closely with Development teams to implement and automate systems and architectures.
- Deep DevOps disciplines culture
- Taking ownership of the issues of Continuous Deployment, attending to the resolution, and avoiding repetition.
- Provide tools to the development team which improves Ops autonomy and platform visibility through automation and monitoring
- Proven working experience as DevOps
- Proven working experience with Dockers.
- Strong knowledge of git and git-flow
- Experience with VCS Platforms (Bitbucket, GitLab, GitHub,..)
- Experience in Continuous Integration strategies and technologies (Bamboo, Jenkins, Drone,...)
- Experience in Continuous Deployment Environments
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas and solutions to stakeholders.
- Collaborative mindset
- Strong problem-Solving skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Python and Java
- Good English level required
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Good self-organized with Agile approach
- Good documentation skills
Nice to have
- Experience in technical support
- Experience in working with agile methodologies
- Basic knowledge of good practices on software development and architecture
- Experience with Artifact Platforms (Nexus, Artifactory,...)
What we offer
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment with cool people, team buildings, free Nespresso and tea
- Friday reduced working time
- A sunny office with a large terrace, based in the center of Barcelona
- Private health insurance covered by the company
- Flexible Retribution
- Gym membership to access all DIR gyms in Catalunya and selected YogaOne Centres in Barcelona for a ridiculous price
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We encourage all applicants, regardless of race, religion or belief (if any), color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, age, marital and civil partnership status, or disability status.
If you think this is the right move for you and you match the description, just apply! We'll get in touch with you for an interview if you are one of the selected candidates.