After 4 years of intense research and product development on breakthrough digital mental health solutions; we launched as Koa Health in October 2020.
We are a digital mental health company bringing high quality mental healthcare to people around the world. We launched our first commercial product in the US and UK in February 2020 (Foundations) and 2021 is filled with launching our regulated product, Mindset, alongside developing a pipeline of clinical products. You can find out more about our products via https://www.koahealth.com/
Having recently secured a successful and oversubscribed Series A funding totalling €30m we are continuing to grow our global population. You can read more about the funding and a little about our CEO via https://www.koahealth.com/blog-post/meet-koa-health
Your New Role
Our DevOps team has been working hard for the last months to build our core infrastructure. Now we're looking for our fourth Engineer to help us to support our data engineering and research teams and eventually other developers working in three different product teams.
As a healthtech company, data privacy is very important to us and so we work very closely with our cybersecurity team. DevOps has a very important role ensuring our infrastructure and processes are compliant with the most important security standards in the market.
We don’t only care about experience, we want people who take pride in their work, are eager to learn and share their knowledge. If you are curious about us but think you don’t match our tech stack then feel free to apply - we are looking for attitude rather than knowledge and we would still like to meet you.
The purpose of Koa Health is to continue to develop products that are truly effective in delivering high quality, digital mental health care; we want to work with like-minded people who can help us achieve our goal to create the most widely used products in this space.
- You have 3+ years of experience as DevOps or equivalent role;
- You have experience with cloud-based architecture (we use AWS);
- You have experience with CI and CD tools like Jenkins, Travis or GitHub Actions;
- You have experience working with Terraform, Ansible or similar;
- You have experience operating microservice environments with Kubernetes and Docker;
- You have excellent communication skills, fluency in English;
- You're a team player, proactive, honest with strong motivational skills;
- You can react quickly to unexpected issues and be open to participate in a future on-call duty;
- You have a certain familiarity with data lakes and tools such as Spark and Airflow;
- You have experience maintaining Apache Kafka;
- You have experience with observability tools such as Datadog;
- You have experience working in Agile/Scrum methodologies and frameworks;
Why Koa Health?
We are at the forefront of innovation in the MedTech arena. By working with us, in whatever role, you get to make a true impact on the lives of others.
Aside from this, we provide all the necessary support and perks to make your life at work and outside of work fun and comfortable all year round, such as:
● Complete flexibility – we’re hiring your skills and experience, so ask you to use these in the most effective way you can. At the moment we are mostly working from home, however post COVID 19 we’re happy to review this with you.
● A democratic team culture that encourages everybody to contribute ideas and acquire new skills, we have regular catch ups as a global team and have the opportunity to work cross functionally as needed.
● A fantastic salary package that includes: Generous Healthcare Benefits, Ticket Restaurant, Pension, Life Assurance and Equity – from the moment you join!
● Finally as a business we are focused on supporting your wellbeing throughout COVID and beyond, we provide you with a Wellness Allowance and Wellness Leave to help manage both your mental and physical health as you see fit.
An Inclusive Workplace
Koa Health is committed to workplace diversity and to cultivating, fostering and preserving a culture of inclusion. We believe that bringing our diverse backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives together is the way to solve today’s complex health problems in a booming digital era.
Our goal is to create a culture and environment where our people feel empowered to do their best work whilst being their authentic selves. We commit to creating an inclusive environment where we recognise the rights of all individuals to mutual respect and where there is an unbiased acceptance of others.
If you are as excited as us by the future we can create, then do get in touch.