New approaches to business networks require the ability to simulate the behaviour of consensus and test business processes and transactions. Blockchains increase the dependency on APIs and the need to test APIs from multiple perspectives and test integrations at scale without affecting distributed ledgers in which any interaction is immutable and final.
This means bringing the DevOps approach into the development process.
Blockchain DevOps ensures continuous delivery of a line of business applications, so you’re
always connected. The endeavour should be to adopt Devops and automate the delivery of and blockchain application components while reducing unnecessary manual intervention as much as possible.
We expect this individual to think critically about data / software and test automation, while
delivering a cutting edge, real-time, high volume blockchain based solutions.
● The ideal candidate is passionate about the concept of infrastructure as code and
leverages modern tools to define, build and manage virtual infrastructure in the cloud.
● The ideal candidate will have excellent hands-on experience with AWS digital ocean, and
● The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of Linux Systems (Apache, CentOS,
RedHat), hosts, networks, security, applications and proficiency in shell scripting.
● The ideal candidate will also have solid understanding and experience with configuration
management tools like Jenkins.
● Ideal candidate will hate to do anything twice and believes in automation for consistent,
scalable and fool-proof delivery of infrastructure and applications
About Caelum Labs