At Camunda we have built a profitable business based on our open source software. Our core product is made by developers for developers and is helping a growing number of organizations around the world (e.g. NASA, Zalando, Universal, Lufthansa and many more) to visualize and automate their mission-critical business processes.
We believe in automating our infrastructure as much as possible and pursuing challenging problems in a sustainable and repeatable way. At Camunda you will be empowered to make your own decisions and you can always rely on the help and input of your teammates at the same time.
Our DevOps team is collaborating with different teams inside Camunda, providing reliable services based on modern technology stacks. In our daily job we take care of:
- Keeping our SaaS platform (cawemo.com) up and running all the time and making sure users have the best experience possible.
- Managing our internal Continuous Integration / Delivery platform and ensuring that it is stable and scales well even with thousands of jobs running.
- Maintaining our internal software stack in order to empower our developers to work efficiently and without hiccups.
Does this sound exciting to you? Then we would like to hear from you! Apply today and get more insights on how Camunda is building the next generation engine for workflow automation. We are looking forward to your application.
What you will work with
- Kubernetes on Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services
- Container technologies like Docker
- Continuous integration and delivery with Jenkins
- Monitoring / Logging with Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Infrastructure as Code using Terraform and Helm
- GitHub & Open Source
Who you are
- You value automation and reproducibility above everything
- You are eager to solve challenging problems using new technologies
- You learn, experiment and break things (but not in production ;-))
- You like to work with open source technologies
What we have to offer
- We don't estimate. Nobody will ask you how long it will take to finish a certain feature
- A fast growing, yet profitable and stable startup based centrally in Berlin Kreuzberg
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment (Kanban)
- Lots of opportunities to take responsibility and ownership and learn new skills
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- 10% of your working time for your own pet projects and personal development
- Family friendly working conditions (our core office time is 5 hours!)
- A phenomenal view over Berlin, free beverages, fruits, cereals, ice cream and beer (also home-brewed)
- Start date: Whenever you're available
- Fair and competitive salary
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Location: Berlin (no traveling involved)
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.