Tiqets is one of the fastest-growing tech startups in the Netherlands, and we’re hiring!
Who are we?
Tiqets revolutionises the way people buy tickets to culture and attractions in cities all over the world. Our technology allows users to easily browse and book tickets to the best attractions in seconds, meaning customers can enter museums, zoos, theme parks and more simply by showing their smartphones.
As a DevOps Engineer your role is vital in our product development process and helping the company scale further. You like making the lives of your colleagues easier through automation and support the full product development lifecycle, customer-facing products and services. You do this by working closely with your fellow engineers and other colleagues.
- Set up processes and automation for monitoring, alerting, logging across systems
- Build dashboards and metrics to create more insight into systems
- Build and improve tooling to automate manual tasks
- Further develop and improve the DTAP environments and move from Continuous Integration to Continuous Deployment
- Design and develop infrastructure to support Tiqets’ business-critical systems so they are reliable and (auto-) scale
- Take the lead in solving and preventing operational issues
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Several years of professional experience as a devops or systems engineer
- Agile mindset and focus on building the right things for the business and customers
- Strong Linux administration skills.
- Experience with building real world scalable, reliable and secure solutions
- Experience with automation / configuration management tools like Ansible.
- Fluent in one or multiple programming/scripting languages like Python, Perl, Ruby.
- Good knowledge of Amazon AWS, and experience with containers like Docker
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- You live in or around Amsterdam
What we offer
- Great working conditions and a competitive salary
- Plenty of responsibility and an opportunity to work and learn from and with the best in the field
- The chance to make an impact in a fast growing company
- Fresh coffee and a free lunch every day
- Pick your own hardware that makes you work most efficiently
- Fun, sociable events in and out of the office space. We have table football, Friday drinks, show-and-tell sessions with pizza, hackathons and lots more!
- A personal 20% discount code for all the tickets you order with us!
Get in touch
Are you the Engineer we’re looking for? Apply via the application form on our website. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Are you representing an agency? Thank you for your interest in our job offer but we do not need external help to fill our roles.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!